Rajasthan Package Tour
- Price from:
- 28000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Pick Up From Agra Train / Bus Station Or Airport
- Location Finish:
- Dropping at Delhi Train/Bus Station or Airport
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/07/2007
Rajasthan Package Tour 12 days 11 nights
Pick up from Agra Airport/bus or train station and Transfer to hotel, Half day sight seeing of Agra visiting Red fort over night at Agra..
AGRA - FATEHPUR
After breakfast in the Morning visit of Taj Mahal , And drive to Jaipur , visiting Fatehpur Sikri and Transfer to hotel in Jaipur.Evening free to Walk around the pick city over night at Jaipur hotel
Full day sight seeing of Jaipur visiting Amber fort and do a elephant ride ,Jaigarh Fort,Tiger fort city palace, wind palace, old city round and visit tiger fort for sun set and dinner at Chokhi Dhani village resort Over Night at Jaipur
After Breakfast drive to Pushkar , visiting Ajmer on the way and visit pushkar by taking a tour of pushkar and surrounding area on a camel and over night at pushkar.
. After Breakfast drive to Jodhpur, visit the Umaid bhawan palace and walk around the blue city area in the evening and transfer to hotel over night at jodhpur
. Full day sight seeing of Jodhpur visiting The jodhpur fort,mandore and do a short village safari over night jodhpur
Morning drive to Jaiselmer, transfer to hotel , evening visit Khuri for camel ride in sand dunes.Over night at Jaselmer .
. After Breakfast do full day tour of jaselmer visiting the Fort, Jain temple and Sam dunes in the evening with a camel ride in the desert over night at Jaisalmer..
After breakfast drive to bikaner, on the way visit the famous rat temple transfer to hotel , evening free.
. After Breakfast visit the famous junagarh fort ,visit the camel Breading farm ove night at bikaner.
After breakfast drive to Mandawa, transfer to hotel , evening visit the village and town area of shakawati region over night at Mandawa..
DAY 12 :
Morning visit of Havelies & after evening tea drive to Delhi & drop at international airport or Hotel
- Inclusions -
- All sight seeing of , Shekhawati, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Jodhpur ,Pushkar And Some Parts of Shekawati region
- Exclusions -
- 5% service tax
- Extras -
- For Further information about the tour please feel free to call us at 91-9314503423 and cost for single supplement travelling alone will cost you INR 50500.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agra
- Taj Mahal The symbol of Love - from 85 USD
- Taj Mahal Historical Tour - from 85 USD
- Agra Half Day Tour Package - from 2200 INR
- Agra Full Day Tour Package - from 3000 INR
- TajMahal - from 250 USD
- Wonders of the World - 3 days from 152 GBP
- Varanasi By Train - 6 days from 123 GBP
- Overland to Varanasi - 6 days from 472 GBP
- Cultural Golden Triangle India - 6 days from 10100 INR
- Visit Taj with Delhi Jaipur - 7 days from 600 USD
- Golden Triangle Covering Tajmahal the Evidence Of True Love - 7 days from 14199 INR
- Agra Jaipur Tour - 5 days from 11111 INR
- Agra Tour - 3 days from 2222 INR
- Agra Bharatpur Tour - 4 days from 3333 INR
- Taj Mahal With Rajasthan Tour - 19 days from 1425 USD
- Taj Mahal Tour - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Taj Mahal Tour Special Agra - 3 days from 5000 INR
- Magical Golden Triangle Tour Agra - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Treasure Tour Agra - 7 days from 16000 INR
- Rajasthan Kings Tour - 9 days from 19000 INR
- Rajasthan Travel Tour - 14 days from 31000 INR
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour - 10 days from 2525 USD
- North India with Taj Mahal - 10 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Rajasthan Package Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.