Cultural Golden Triangle India
- Price from:
- 10100 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/14/2008
Explore the Indian Capital Delhi visit Red Fort, Qutab Minar, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra, Explore the Amber Fort on Elephant back, See the royal heritage of Rajasthan at City Palace
Arrival Delhi -Welcome to India
Our representative at the airport welcomes you and then you will be transferred to the hotel in a private car. Rest & overnight in Delhi
New Delhi: Old & the new facets
In the first half we visit the Ancient (OLD) parts of Delhi covering the Red fort, Jama Masjid & Chandni Chowk. We drive towards Connaught place - the blooming heart of New Delhi via Raj Ghat. The second half takes you through the Modern (NEW) parts of Delhi covering the India Gate, President House and Sansad Bhavan. The evening gives you the option of enjoying the Sound & light show at the red fort or at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Delhi to Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur.(280 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive). On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon free independent activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur City Tour
Morning visit Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon tour of Jaipur City. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur to Agra
Drive to Agra .(250 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Overnight at the hotel.
Agra to Delhi
Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shah Jehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Afternoon drive to Delhi (210 Kms, 4 Hrs drive). End of our services with drop at Delhi Airport.
- Inclusions -
- All transfers as per the program by chauffeur driven Air-conditioned Car
- Exclusions -
- Tips, gratuities
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agra
- Taj Mahal The symbol of Love - from 85 USD
- Taj Mahal Historical Tour - from 85 USD
- Agra Half Day Tour Package - from 2200 INR
- Agra Full Day Tour Package - from 3000 INR
- TajMahal - from 250 USD
- Wonders of the World - 3 days from 152 GBP
- Varanasi By Train - 6 days from 123 GBP
- Overland to Varanasi - 6 days from 472 GBP
- Visit Taj with Delhi Jaipur - 7 days from 600 USD
- Golden Triangle Covering Tajmahal the Evidence Of True Love - 7 days from 14199 INR
- Agra Jaipur Tour - 5 days from 11111 INR
- Agra Tour - 3 days from 2222 INR
- Agra Bharatpur Tour - 4 days from 3333 INR
- Taj Mahal With Rajasthan Tour - 19 days from 1425 USD
- Taj Mahal Tour - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Taj Mahal Tour Special Agra - 3 days from 5000 INR
- Magical Golden Triangle Tour Agra - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Treasure Tour Agra - 7 days from 16000 INR
- Rajasthan Kings Tour - 9 days from 19000 INR
- Rajasthan Package Tour - 12 days from 28000 INR
- Rajasthan Travel Tour - 14 days from 31000 INR
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour - 10 days from 2525 USD
- North India with Taj Mahal - 10 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Cultural Golden Triangle India
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.