- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 500 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Tbilisi Airport
- Location Finish:
- Tbilisi Airport
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 09/01/2009
Discover Kakheti, motherland of Wine. We offer to make overview about wine-making region with its historical monuments and wine-factories.
Day 1. Arrival to Tbilisi Airport, where you will be met by a Concord Travel representatives your Tour Manager & Travel-guide. Transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Sightseeing tour of Tbilisi. Trinity Cathedral (Second Millennium), Metekhi Church (XIII century), Old Tbilisi, Sulpher Baths (V century), Narikala Fortress (IV century), Sioni Cathedral (VI century) and Anchiskhati church (VI century).
Day 3. Trip to Gori. Visit of Joseph Stalin's Museum. Driving to Ateni Sioni (6-th century). Tasting famous Atenuri wine. Overnight in Gori.
Day 4. Trip to Kakheti region (famous wine making region of Georgia, rich of various sorts of wine. Visit of Mtskheta town . (Old capital of Georgia, town museum). Lunch. Continue to Kakheti. Visit of Bodbe monastery (grave of Saint Nino - enlightener of Georgia). Dinner in Sighnaghi (picturesque town overlooking Alazani Plateau). Dinner and wine tasting in Sighnagi. Overnight stay in Sighnaghi
Day 5. Driving to Alexander Chavchavadze's (Prince of Kakhetia) Palace in Tsinandali village, surrounded with beautiful garden. Visiting local Wine Cellar. Tasting unique sorts of wine. Lunch. Visiting Alaverdi Cathedral and Ikalto Monastery. Dinner at the Georgian Restaurant. Overnight in Telavi.
Day 6. Sightseeing tour of town Telavi. Fortress and Residence of King Erekle the II. Wine Testing in new technological factory ï¿½ Teliani Valley. Lunch. Driving to Old & New Shuamta Monasteries (VI-XVII centuries). Driving back to Telavi. Visiting Telavi Wine Cellar + Wine tasting. Free time in Telavi. Dinner. Overnight in Telavi.
Day 7. Driving back to Tbilisi. Lunch, Free time. Dinner. Transfer to the Airport of Tbilisi for departure.
- Inclusions -
- Wine Factory entries and Taste Wine
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Kakheti, is well-known for wines. It is located on the eastern part of Georgia, bordered by the small mountains province of Tusheti and mountain-range of Greater Caucasus to the north, Azerbaijan to the east and the south, and the Georgian province of Kartli to the west.
Teliani Valley Wine Factory, founded in 1997.
Telavi Wine Cellar Factory, founded in 1915.
Badagoni Wine Company, previously known as Knight of Winemaking, is a Georgian wine producer. The company was founded in the Kakhetian village of Zemo Khodasheni (Akhmeta district) in 2002. Currently it owns more than 3 kmï¿½ of vineyards of selected local grape varieties in the districts of Khvareli, Mukuzani, Akhasheni, Akura and Ojaleshi. Its products include such brands as Tsinandali, Mukuzani, Kindzmarauli, Gurjaani, Saperavi, Akhasheni and more. In addition, the company makes Kakhetian Noble ï¿½ a special wine made in cooperation with Donato Lanati, a world-renowned Italian enologist.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tbilisi
- Azerbaijan Georgia Armenia - 12 days from 800 EUR
- Mountain Bike Tour - 8 days from 450 EUR
- Biking and Trekking to Georgia - 8 days from 420 USD
- Tour in 3 Caucasus Countries: Georgia & Armenia & Azerbaijan - 14 days from 980 EUR
- Love City And Christmas - 3 days from 200 EUR
- Fascinating Georgia - 14 days from 1500 EUR
- Tour in Caucasus - 13 days from 450 USD
- Klimbing Tour - 7 days from 295 EUR
- Tour in Svaneti - 5 days from 300 USD
- Discover Svaneti - 5 days from 500 EUR
- Wine Tour in Kakheti - 5 days from 150 USD
- 5 Day Cultural Tour - 5 days from 245 EUR
- Georgia Classic Tour - 8 days from 255 EUR
- Wine Soaked Odyssey - 6 days from 420 EUR
- The Spirit Of The Caucasus - 13 days from 2570 EUR
- Archeological Tour The Origins Of The First European 6 Days - 6 days from 1100 EUR
- Jeep Exploration of Caucasus - 8 days from 595 EUR
- The Truth Is In Wine - 8 days from 475 EUR
- Cultural Tour in Georgia - 9 days from 900 USD
- The Truth Is In Wine - 8 days from 545 USD
- Unforgettable Georgia - 10 days from 870 USD
Email the tour operator - Wine Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: