The Truth Is In Wine
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 545 USD /person
- +995 93 937 751
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, French, English, Japanese
Last updated: 01/08/2007
THE TRUTH IS IN WINE -If you still don't believe in this true, or believe, but you have desire again comprehend this great verity, join this trip and under protection of BADAGONI.
Arrival in Tbilisi. Hotel accommodation.
Tbilisi sightseeing. Visit the open Air Museum of Ethnography(in the Museum are presented examples of architecture, artefacts and the mode of life from all parts of Georgia).
Wine Tasting Lunch. After lunch visit cognac factory. Leisure time.
Drive to Mtskheta ancient capital of eastern Georgia, en route visit new Jon Baptist monastery, Jvari monastery (6th-7th cc) excellent view to ancient town, Svetitschoveli cathedral (11th c) holiest place of Georgia, visit privet wine cellar. Lunch, after lunch visit Ananuri architectural complex. Return to Tbilisi. Hotel Accommodation.
Drive to Telavi the center of Kacheti region, one of the main centers of winery. En route visit Signagi-Royal town, visit privet winery, wine tasting. Lunch. After lunch visit Tsinandali, the summer mansion of Alexander Chavchavadze, beautiful English park (French designer Arnold Regeli), old wine cellars (19th c) with wine library.
Telavi City tour. Excursion to king Herekle's palace, visit Shuamta monastery (5th-7th cc.), Ikalto Academy(12th c) the old "marani" is saved, Alaverdi monastery(11th c) visit old restoration winery , new winery badagoni lunch with Georgian wines tasting.
Drive to Tbilisi. En route visit Gremi architectural complex, Kvareli winery.
Leisure time. In the evening visit to the natural warm Sulphur bathhouses, one of the remarkable places of Tbilisi. Farewell dinner with National food.Hotel accommodation.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tbilisi
- Azerbaijan Georgia Armenia - 12 days from 800 EUR
- Mountain Bike Tour - 8 days from 450 EUR
- Biking and Trekking to Georgia - 8 days from 420 USD
- Tour in 3 Caucasus Countries: Georgia & Armenia & Azerbaijan - 14 days from 980 EUR
- Love City And Christmas - 3 days from 200 EUR
- Fascinating Georgia - 14 days from 1500 EUR
- Tour in Caucasus - 13 days from 450 USD
- Klimbing Tour - 7 days from 295 EUR
- Tour in Svaneti - 5 days from 300 USD
- Discover Svaneti - 5 days from 500 EUR
- Wine Tour in Kakheti - 5 days from 150 USD
- 5 Day Cultural Tour - 5 days from 245 EUR
- Georgia Classic Tour - 8 days from 255 EUR
- Wine Soaked Odyssey - 6 days from 420 EUR
- The Spirit Of The Caucasus - 13 days from 2570 EUR
- Archeological Tour The Origins Of The First European 6 Days - 6 days from 1100 EUR
- Jeep Exploration of Caucasus - 8 days from 595 EUR
- The Truth Is In Wine - 8 days from 475 EUR
- Cultural Tour in Georgia - 9 days from 900 USD
- Wine Tour - 7 days from 500 EUR
- Unforgettable Georgia - 10 days from 870 USD
Email the tour operator - The Truth Is In Wine
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.