Georgia Classic Tour
- Price from:
- 255 EUR /person
- +99599 585656
- +99532 791920
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Hotel Georgian House, Tbilisi
- Location Finish:
- Hotel Georgian House, Tbilisi
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Turkish, Polish, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 07/17/2008
Explore Georgia - Country with ancient history and traditions, hospitable people, amazing nature, grate food and wine.
Tbilisi and Mzkheta City Tour: Saint Trinity Church, Sioni Cathedral, basilica Anchiskhati, Treasury of Art Museum, historic and architectural complex of Jvari, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Convent.
Kakheti, the Land of wine and vine-growing: museum in Tsinandali, wine cellar with assortment of wines, historical complex of Ikalto Academy, architectural complex of Alaverdi . The road to Tbilisi runs along the foot of the Caucasus mountain range providing views of the fortified medieval citadel of Gremi and the monastery complex of Nekresi.
On the way to Kutaisi visit to Stalin Museum in Gori and Uplistsikhe. Kutaisi Tour: Bagrati Temple, historic and architectural complex Gelati.
Batumi City Tour: Museum of History and Architecture, Gonio Fortress in the vicinity of the border between Georgia and Turkey, a walk in the seaside park.
Borjomi City Tour: the Royal Residence Palace of the Romanoffs, the Russian Royal family, tasting of Borjomi mineral spring water, and stroll in the national park of Borjomi-Kharagauli.
Cave city and monastery ensemble Vardzia, 13-storey City cut out of solid rock.
Military Georgian Road across the Caucasus: historical and architectural ensemble Ananuri, alpine ski resort Gudauri, Jvari crossing (2,395 m. alt.), village of Kazbegi, Gergeti Trinity church, beautiful view of Kazbegi mountain peak.
Kartli region: Bolnisi Sioni and Dmanisi ruins (proclaimed as the birthplace of the first Europeans).
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tbilisi
- Azerbaijan Georgia Armenia - 12 days from 800 EUR
- Mountain Bike Tour - 8 days from 450 EUR
- Biking and Trekking to Georgia - 8 days from 420 USD
- Tour in 3 Caucasus Countries: Georgia & Armenia & Azerbaijan - 14 days from 980 EUR
- Love City And Christmas - 3 days from 200 EUR
- Fascinating Georgia - 14 days from 1500 EUR
- Tour in Caucasus - 13 days from 450 USD
- Klimbing Tour - 7 days from 295 EUR
- Tour in Svaneti - 5 days from 300 USD
- Discover Svaneti - 5 days from 500 EUR
- Wine Tour in Kakheti - 5 days from 150 USD
- 5 Day Cultural Tour - 5 days from 245 EUR
- Wine Soaked Odyssey - 6 days from 420 EUR
- The Spirit Of The Caucasus - 13 days from 2570 EUR
- Archeological Tour The Origins Of The First European 6 Days - 6 days from 1100 EUR
- Jeep Exploration of Caucasus - 8 days from 595 EUR
- The Truth Is In Wine - 8 days from 475 EUR
- Cultural Tour in Georgia - 9 days from 900 USD
- Wine Tour - 7 days from 500 EUR
- The Truth Is In Wine - 8 days from 545 USD
- Unforgettable Georgia - 10 days from 870 USD
Email the tour operator - Georgia Classic Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.