Xian Highlight Private One Day City Tour
- Price from:
- 80 USD /person
- 00 86 10 67160201
- 00 86 10 67160120
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/04/2008
Pick up from your hotel around 8:30. First visit Shaanxi Museum and City Wall. After lunch, visit the Great Mosque and the Bid Goose Pagoda. After the tour, transferred back to your hotel..
Pick up from your hotel around 8:30. First visit Shaanxi Museum and City Wall. After lunch, visit the Great Mosque and the Bid Goose Pagoda. After the tour, transferred back to your hotel. ¡øShaanxi Museum:This modern well organized museum was completed in 1992 and traces the history of Xian from prehistory to the Qing dynasty
¡øThe Great Mosque is a major spot for religious activities of over 60.000 Moslems in Xian, likewise, an important cultural relic protected by the Shaanxi Provincial People"s Government.
¡øAncient Xian City Wall: It"s one of the most complete city walls that have survived in China, as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive works in the world.
¡øThe Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayan Ta) is the symbol of Xian. A famous Buddhist tower, the 7-storey Dayan Ta (64 metres tall) was first built in 589 AD and repaired constantly, so that it looks perfectly well preserved.
- Inclusions -
- All city transfer
- Exclusions -
- Tips to the tour guide and the driver
- Extras -
- The price is based on minimum two persons.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Xian
- Standard Private Terracotta Warrior Tour - from 250 CNY
- Xian Excursion to Mountain Hua Mt Huashan Private Day Tour - from 120 USD
- Xian Qianling Mausoleum and Famen Monastery Private Day Tour - from 120 USD
- Xian Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum One Day Private Tour - from 80 USD
Email the tour operator - Xian Highlight Private One Day City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.