5 Days Hainan Golf Haikou Bo
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 645 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 09.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Korean, Japanese, Russian, English, Chinese
Last updated: 12/27/2007
SUPERIOR TOUR : 5 Day 4 Night Hainan Golf - HAIKOU / SANYA
Golf Course :
Haikou: Meishi International Golf Club
Sanya: Sun Valley Golf Club
Bo'ao: BFA Golf Club
Day 1:Haikou (D)
Arrive in Haikou, meet at the airport, take a city tour, check in a 5-star hotel in Haikou.
After breakfast, go to play golf at Meishi Golf Club, leave for Bo'ao after lunch, Check in a 5-star hotel.
Go golfing after breakfast at BFA Golf Club, leave for Sanya after lunch, enjoy seafood banquet dinner with Hainan famous dishes in Sanya.
Go golfing after breakfast at Sun Valley Golf Club.After lunch back to hotel.
Day 5:Sanya -Haikou Departure(B) (L) (D)
Tour in Sanya(depend on the flight time) Yalong Bay, Jingrun Pearl Cultural Center, Dadonghai Beach and Luhuitou Park, transfer to Haikou airport.
- Inclusions -
- - Stay in 5-star hotels. - Using minibus when travel. - Three standard meals specified in the itineray. - All tickets of visiting spots. - English speaking guide. - Golf-playing fees.( Green fee,buggy fee,canddy fee,Locker fee,service charge.)
- Exclusions -
- - Air fare and airport tax. - Personal expenses & Miscellaneous Charges. ?Tipping for Local Guide & Driver & canddy. ?Meals (Lunch & Dinner) not listed on above. ?Optional Tour
- Extras -
- Hainan Golf Tour Packages Terms & Conditions
1 person: USD 1495$
2-5 person: USD 845$/person
6-9 person: USD 745$/person
more than 10 person: USD 645$/person
- For child younger than 11 who share one room with parents, the quotation is only 50% of the above price.
- Single supplement is USD 160$.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sanya City
Email the tour operator - 5 Days Hainan Golf Haikou Bo
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.