Easy Going Hong Kong
- Price from:
- 86 GBP /person
- 01273 322048
- 01273 732 791
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/12/2009
Marvel at the city of sparkling skyscrapers, 24 hour shopping streets filled with Chinese signs, and shop windows filled with the strangest looking food you have ever seen!
The ultramodern airport Chep Lap Kok lies on the island of Lantau, approximately 45 minutes by car from Kowloon. Every major city in China has flights to Chep Lap Kok airport. We have not included the transfer to your hotel in the price, as taxis are so cheap and the drivers speak good English. If you would rather have someone there to greet you then that can be arranged.
Hong Kong It's China, but then again it isn'tâ¦.. officially Hong Kong has been a part of China since 1997. A China trip isn't complete without a visit to this cosmopolitan city; there isn't a city in the world that offers the same mix of skyscrapers, 24 hour shopping in streets filled with Chinese signs, fast-paced business women and their cell phones, store windows bearing the most unusual foods and the fishing towns on Hong Kong Island where typical Chinese jonks are docked.
Catch the Star Ferry across the river and you're in for a treatâ¦. your own mini cruise! Don't miss Aberdeen harbour and the view from Victoria Peak and you can even spend time on Lantau. While in Hong Kong be sure to enjoy the lively night life, great food and entertainment in the most happening clubs. Hong Kongâ¦.. an unforgettable travel destination!
Departure from Hong Kong
- Inclusions -
- 2 nights accommodation in Hong Kong
- Exclusions -
- Transfers to/from the airport (can be arranged at an additional cost)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Hong Kong
Email the tour operator - Easy Going Hong Kong
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.