Nightview in Chongqing
- Price from:
- 300 CNY /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Jiefangbei/the city center
- Location Finish:
- Nanshan Mountain
- Start time:
- 07.30 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, English, Korean
Last updated: 03/06/2008
Chongqing evening scenes is the ferly not only in doumestic but also in overseas.It comes from her special geograhpy.There are mountains around and two rivers surrounded the city.
You can enjoy evening scenes in different places. But the best ways are standing on the high mountain or cruising on the two rivers at night. Taking a bird's eye view from a high place on the southern bank, you may find the peninsula a sea of lights, while the rivers a dragon palace: if you watch the city on the Kanshenglou Tower, you can see lights all around you; or you may take a boat trip around the town, and find yourself drowned in the sea of lights.
- Inclusions -
- Extras -
- Show you around Chongqing city after dark; Provide a car or van according to your need;
Offer tailored-trip for you as your demands;
Offer a guide for your tour for convenience.
Get more information at;
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Chongqing
Email the tour operator - Nightview in Chongqing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.