Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 706 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Siem Reap
- Location Finish:
- Siem Reap
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 05/01/2009
Siem Reap - Phnom Bok Camp - Banteay Srey camp - Angkor
Step away from the ordinary and in to the extraordinary with this trekking adventure through the Temples of Angkor.
Siem Reap Arrival (L,D)
Welcome to Siem Reap, gateway to the Temples of Angkor. Enjoy the day at your leisure to explore this charming provincial town. You can do shopping for local handicrafts at the open-air markets, visit the peaceful Buddhist temples, or enjoy watching the street life from the balcony of a coffee shop. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap - Phnom Box Camp (B,L,D)
Today's trek is approximately 30 km. You will depart Siem Reap on foot as you head out to the Rolous group, a set of 8th and 9th century brick temples. Continue your trek to Wat Lohok and onwards through small rural villages and over sand paths to our final destination of the day; Phnom Bok Camp. Take a deep breath before climbing the 640 steps to the top of Phnom Bok for magnificent views over the plains below. Overnight in tented camp.
Phnom Bok - Phnom Bok - Banteay Srey - Wat Lor (B,L,D)
Today's trek is approximately 30 km. After breakfast at camp we depart for Banteay Srey, the best preserved temple in Cambodia. This petite, pink sandstone temple features stunning bass relief and other intricate stone carvings. Continue trekking through the countryside to Wat Lor, the campsite for the evening. As you relax and prepare for dinner, interact with the friendly locals. Overnight in tented camp.
Wat Lor Camp - Angkor - Siem Reap (B,L,D)
A short drive takes you to the starting point of your trek through the temples of Angkor. Walking from temple to temple is a unique way to see these magnificent ruins: glimpses of small temples can be spotted amongst dense jungle, towers appear looming overhead, and the sheer number of ruins along the way is staggering. Visit the main temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Phrom, and Bayon along with many smaller ones that entice you in to explore along the way. Tonight you will stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap - Departure (B)
After breakfast you are free to explore the town of Siem Reap until your transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Inclusions -
- * All camping related services including: fees, pagoda donations, local fruits and drinking water on trekking days, simple First Aid Kit
- Exclusions -
- * Alcoholic drinks and drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry).
- Extras -
- - This promotional price is 10% discount on the standard rates and it is valid for travel between 01 June 2009 - 30 July 2009.
- This tour operates year round and can be tailor made to suit your travel needs and requirements.
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Siem Reap
- Horse Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Prek Toal Bird Watching - from 75 USD
- Kompong Khleang Stilted Village - from 45 USD
- Buffalo Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Walking Tour - from 30 USD
- Angkor Temple Nature Trek and Villages Excursion - 3 days from 110 USD
- Angkor Wat Discovery - 4 days from 221 USD
- Cambodia to Vietnam via Mekong - 15 days from 1900 USD
- Koh Ker Explorer - 2 days from 135 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 6 days from 198 USD
- Angkor Discovery - 4 days from 335 USD
- Cambodia In Depth - 10 days from 1005 USD
- Cambodias Shrines & Shores - 10 days from 1315 USD
- Best Indochina Treasure 25 Days - 25 days from 2785 USD
- Biking Angkor Wat - 3 days from 254 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Phnom Penh Tours - 6 days from 383 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 5 days from 297 USD
- 2 day 4WD treking to Koh Ker, Anceint capital of the Khmer... - 2 days from 175 USD
- Siem Reap A World of Heritages - 4 days from 300 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2280 USD
- Temples of Angkor & Phnom Penh - 4 days from 250 GBP
- Treasure Indochina - 16 days from 1836 USD
- Angkor Classic A 3 Days - 3 days from 154 USD
- Angkor Classic B 4 Days - 4 days from 200 USD
- Road to Angkor - 5 days from 338 USD
- Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam - 9 days from 1000 USD
- Impression of Vietnam & Cambodia - 9 days from 1000 USD
- The lights of Angkor - 4 days from 205 USD
Email the tour operator - Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.