The lights of Angkor
- Price from:
- 205 USD /person
- 855 12 774429
- 855 63 964119
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Chinese
Last updated: 06/15/2006
Discover Cambodia, Angkor Wat and all the khmer treasures with the first inbound western travel agency set up in Siem Reap in 1996. The low season provides good rates with hotels in Angkor till Sept.
0800: Visit Bayon, Terraces of Leper King and Elephants, Tep Pranam, Prah Palilay, Phimeanakas, Baphuon.
1430: Visit the Kleangs North and South, Victory Gate, Thommanon, Chau Say Thevoda.
0800: Visit the Small Circuit with Takeo, Taprohm, Bantay Kdei, Terrace of Sras Srang, Prasat Kravan.
1430: Visit the Great Circuit with Pre Rup, Mebon, Tasom, Neak Pean, Prah Khan.
0800: Excursion to Kbal Spean the river of 1000 Lingas and Banteay Srei.
1430: Afternoon entirely consecrated to Angkor Wat, monument the most famous and vast of the complex.
0800: Excursion to the Tonle Sap lake with a boat trip to the floating fishing villages. Back to Siem Reap, visit the Old market.
1430: Visit the Chantier-ecole before transfer to the airport in time for your flight.
- Extras -
- Inclusive: 3 nights accommodation with daily breakfast, 4 lunch and 3 dinners in various local restaurants, the transfers and the transport in a/c vehicle, all visit fees, the guide, the bottled water and refreshing towelettes during the visits
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Siem Reap
- Horse Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Prek Toal Bird Watching - from 75 USD
- Kompong Khleang Stilted Village - from 45 USD
- Buffalo Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Walking Tour - from 30 USD
- Angkor Temple Nature Trek and Villages Excursion - 3 days from 110 USD
- Angkor Wat Discovery - 4 days from 221 USD
- Cambodia to Vietnam via Mekong - 15 days from 1900 USD
- Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 706 USD
- Koh Ker Explorer - 2 days from 135 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 6 days from 198 USD
- Angkor Discovery - 4 days from 335 USD
- Cambodia In Depth - 10 days from 1005 USD
- Cambodias Shrines & Shores - 10 days from 1315 USD
- Best Indochina Treasure 25 Days - 25 days from 2785 USD
- Biking Angkor Wat - 3 days from 254 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Phnom Penh Tours - 6 days from 383 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 5 days from 297 USD
- 2 day 4WD treking to Koh Ker, Anceint capital of the Khmer... - 2 days from 175 USD
- Siem Reap A World of Heritages - 4 days from 300 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2280 USD
- Temples of Angkor & Phnom Penh - 4 days from 250 GBP
- Treasure Indochina - 16 days from 1836 USD
- Angkor Classic A 3 Days - 3 days from 154 USD
- Angkor Classic B 4 Days - 4 days from 200 USD
- Road to Angkor - 5 days from 338 USD
- Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam - 9 days from 1000 USD
- Impression of Vietnam & Cambodia - 9 days from 1000 USD
Email the tour operator - The lights of Angkor
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.