Kompong Khleang Stilted Village
- Price from:
- 45 USD /person
- +855 11 792 718
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- At your hotel
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 10/02/2009
Simply discover adapted fishing life and unique ecosystem of Tonle Sap Lake. Seasonal life and nature adaptations are excitements and mysteries to be experienced along with Kompong Khleang tours.
Tour starts from 7.00 A.M to pick up from hotel.
When you arrive a village, take a walk for 15 minutes to see daily activities of locals. And then, continue the trip and stop at a local family for a short beak and having breakfast (Tea, coffee, cake and fruits.).
After breakfast, you will be presented seasonal changes on the lake. And take motorboat to the floating village of Vietnamese community, and the open lake of Tonlé Sap. There, you will take a paddle boat tour around floating village and seasonal flooded forests.
After paddle boat tour, your your give a presentation on ecosystem, hydrology and flora and fauna of the Tonlé Sap Lake. With this presentation you will understand importance of the lake for Cambodian populations.
Then, you will have lunch cooked by a local family.
After lunch, you will take rest on hammocks in the house.
In the afternoon, take a walk to discover more things and talk with locals. You will visit of local market, pagoda and school.
At 16.30 P.M, you will be transferred to Siem Reap.
- Inclusions -
- Drinking water for the trip
- Extras -
- BUFFALO TRAILS is a responsible and family oriented tour agent in Siem Reap.
We works with locals in providing their basic services for the tour and get benefit in return.
We request all customers follow our eco- tourism rules:
respect local culture, traditions and beliefs
refrain from wearing revealing clothing (cover shoulders and upper legs)
ask locals permission to take photos
do not litter local environment
remove shoes before entering the local family homes
do not encourage begging, particularly with children.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Siem Reap
- Horse Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Prek Toal Bird Watching - from 75 USD
- Buffalo Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Walking Tour - from 30 USD
- Angkor Temple Nature Trek and Villages Excursion - 3 days from 110 USD
- Angkor Wat Discovery - 4 days from 221 USD
- Cambodia to Vietnam via Mekong - 15 days from 1900 USD
- Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 706 USD
- Koh Ker Explorer - 2 days from 135 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 6 days from 198 USD
- Angkor Discovery - 4 days from 335 USD
- Cambodia In Depth - 10 days from 1005 USD
- Cambodias Shrines & Shores - 10 days from 1315 USD
- Best Indochina Treasure 25 Days - 25 days from 2785 USD
- Biking Angkor Wat - 3 days from 254 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Phnom Penh Tours - 6 days from 383 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 5 days from 297 USD
- 2 day 4WD treking to Koh Ker, Anceint capital of the Khmer... - 2 days from 175 USD
- Siem Reap A World of Heritages - 4 days from 300 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2280 USD
- Temples of Angkor & Phnom Penh - 4 days from 250 GBP
- Treasure Indochina - 16 days from 1836 USD
- Angkor Classic A 3 Days - 3 days from 154 USD
- Angkor Classic B 4 Days - 4 days from 200 USD
- Road to Angkor - 5 days from 338 USD
- Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam - 9 days from 1000 USD
- Impression of Vietnam & Cambodia - 9 days from 1000 USD
- The lights of Angkor - 4 days from 205 USD
Email the tour operator - Kompong Khleang Stilted Village
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.