Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam
- Price from:
- 1000 USD /person
- +84 4 9439211
- +84 4 9439209
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Siem Reap
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, French, English
Last updated: 02/23/2008
The Tour is for people who want to experience the diversity of both countries in a short time. We commence in Siem Reap to explore Angkor Wat. All exciting spot tourists of Vietnam will be welcome.
Siem Reap Arrival
You will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free at your leisure.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Angkor Wat (B)
We spend full day exploring the world largest religious structure, the Angkor Wat, built in the 12th century, took 30 years to complete and represents the Khmer civilization at its grandest. We then enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom and marvel at the wonders of the eerie Bayon, the Terrace of Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
In the afternoon, we visit other temples in the Angkor Complex including Sras Srang, Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda. Enjoy the superb view of sunset from Phnom Bakheng hill.
Overnight in Siem Riep
Siem Reap -Saigon (B)
Today we continue to explore Angkor Wat Complex. We drive to the 10th century Banteay Srei :also known as the Citadel of Women, has been considered as the jewel in the Angkor's crown. After lunch, we will visit Neak Pean, Preah Khan and Pre Rup temple before transfer to the airport for a short flight to Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon
Mekong Delta (B/L)
We depart from the hotel in the morning and drive southwards to the Vinh Long Province, which is situated between two branches of the downstream Mekong River. On arrival, we enjoy a boat trip along the river's narrow waterways, overhung with dense vegetation and visit the Cai Be floating market. We will have the opportunity to try exotic fruits in one of the many local orchards.
For lunch, we will serve you the local delicacy - an Elephant's-Ear fish. Drive back to Saigon in late afternoon.
Overnight in Saigon
Saigon : Hoi An (B)
In the morning, enjoy the city tour to explore the major points of interest in Saigon. We come to see the Reunification Palace, was once the symbol of the South Vietnamese government. We continue to China Town and Ben Thanh market before transfer to the airport to take a short flight to Danang. Upon arrival, transfer to the ancient town of Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An
Hoi An - Hue (B)
The morning we enjoy a walking tour through the narrow streets lined with century houses, visiting many sites of interest in town. We then travel by road for three hours to Hue, the last Imperial City of Vietnam. In the afternoon we begin to see the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors under Nguyen Dynasty. End the day with a visit to Dong Ba market.
Overnight in Hue
Hue - Hanoi (B)
Today we take a boat trip along the romantic Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, the well-known religious site in Hue. Afterwards, travel outskirts of Hue to visit royal tomb of King Tu Duc before heading to airport to take flight to Hanoi, the charming capital of today Vietnam.
Upon arrival, we explore the fascinating Old Quarter on a cyclo tour, passing its lively narrow streets. In the evening, enjoy the unique art of Water Puppetry.
Overnight in Hanoi
Halong Bay (B/L)
We spend full day visiting Halong Bay, one of the natural wonders of the world. Enjoy 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi crossing paddy-fields and villages in the Red River Delta. On arrival Halong, we take a 4-hour fantastic cruise on a traditional junk; discover the most stunning caves and grottos of the Bay. After fresh seafood lunch on boat, cruise back to Halong city for a return drive to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi Departure (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Inclusions -
- 08 Breakfasts (B), 02 Lunches (L) as shown in the itinerary
- Exclusions -
- Visa, International Flights to Vietnam, Drink, Tips, Personal Expenses
- Extras -
- Cancellation & Refund
Cancellation notice must be sent to our Discover Mekong office in writing by fax or email. There is no refund for services not utilized. The cancellation fee is as under:
More than 14 days prior to departure date: The deposit paid to us will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit received. During this time (365 days) the amount can be applied to other tours and service. After one (1) year, the deposit amount is forfeited
Less than 14 days prior to departure date: Complete forfeiture of deposit.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Siem Reap
- Horse Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Prek Toal Bird Watching - from 75 USD
- Kompong Khleang Stilted Village - from 45 USD
- Buffalo Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Walking Tour - from 30 USD
- Angkor Temple Nature Trek and Villages Excursion - 3 days from 110 USD
- Angkor Wat Discovery - 4 days from 221 USD
- Cambodia to Vietnam via Mekong - 15 days from 1900 USD
- Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 706 USD
- Koh Ker Explorer - 2 days from 135 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 6 days from 198 USD
- Angkor Discovery - 4 days from 335 USD
- Cambodia In Depth - 10 days from 1005 USD
- Cambodias Shrines & Shores - 10 days from 1315 USD
- Best Indochina Treasure 25 Days - 25 days from 2785 USD
- Biking Angkor Wat - 3 days from 254 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Phnom Penh Tours - 6 days from 383 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 5 days from 297 USD
- 2 day 4WD treking to Koh Ker, Anceint capital of the Khmer... - 2 days from 175 USD
- Siem Reap A World of Heritages - 4 days from 300 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2280 USD
- Temples of Angkor & Phnom Penh - 4 days from 250 GBP
- Treasure Indochina - 16 days from 1836 USD
- Angkor Classic A 3 Days - 3 days from 154 USD
- Angkor Classic B 4 Days - 4 days from 200 USD
- Road to Angkor - 5 days from 338 USD
- Impression of Vietnam & Cambodia - 9 days from 1000 USD
- The lights of Angkor - 4 days from 205 USD
Email the tour operator - Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.