Horse Cart Trek
- Price from:
- 35 USD /person
- +855 12 297 506
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- At your hotel
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 12.30 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 10/05/2009
Experience and discover the lifestyle and beauty of vast landscape in the countryside with a half day horse trek across villages and learn to do crafts with local women where women make mats, boxes...
The morning tour starts at 7.00 A.M pick up from hotel.
The afternoon tour starts at 13.30 P.M pick up from hotel.
When you arrive in a village on West of Siem Reap, it is an area not influenced by tourism, there; you are able to capture real authenticity of Cambodia. Before, start horse cart trek, you guide will give you a presentation on general information of the area, and then start horse cart trek across villages and rice paddies to see lifestyle and countryside landscape, Buddhism pagoda, local schools. You will stop and visit primary school and a local Buddhism pagoda.
You will have breakfast (Tea, coffee, cake and fruit.) in a local house a long the horse cart trails.
After breakfast, you will continue the tour and have a walk about 1 hour through the rice paddy. The walking landscape presents real beauty of Cambodia countryside that you will capture wonder of this countryside tour.
Continue horse cart trek, and then stop at a handicraft village, you will see a group of women weave mats, and baskets made from rattan. This village is well- known in handicraft making.
- Inclusions -
- An experienced and certified guide
- Extras -
- We would like to inform our eco-rules bellow:
BUFFALO TRAILS is a sustainable and responsible tour operator. We request all customers follow our eco- tourism rules:
respect local culture, traditions and beliefs
refrain from wearing revealing clothing (cover shoulders and upper legs)
ask locals permission to take photos
do not litter local environment
remove shoes before entering the local family homes
do not encourage begging, particularly with children.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Siem Reap
- Prek Toal Bird Watching - from 75 USD
- Kompong Khleang Stilted Village - from 45 USD
- Buffalo Cart Trek - from 35 USD
- Walking Tour - from 30 USD
- Angkor Temple Nature Trek and Villages Excursion - 3 days from 110 USD
- Angkor Wat Discovery - 4 days from 221 USD
- Cambodia to Vietnam via Mekong - 15 days from 1900 USD
- Trek Angkor 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 706 USD
- Koh Ker Explorer - 2 days from 135 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 6 days from 198 USD
- Angkor Discovery - 4 days from 335 USD
- Cambodia In Depth - 10 days from 1005 USD
- Cambodias Shrines & Shores - 10 days from 1315 USD
- Best Indochina Treasure 25 Days - 25 days from 2785 USD
- Biking Angkor Wat - 3 days from 254 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Phnom Penh Tours - 6 days from 383 USD
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 5 days from 297 USD
- 2 day 4WD treking to Koh Ker, Anceint capital of the Khmer... - 2 days from 175 USD
- Siem Reap A World of Heritages - 4 days from 300 USD
- Signature of Indochina - 21 days from 2280 USD
- Temples of Angkor & Phnom Penh - 4 days from 250 GBP
- Treasure Indochina - 16 days from 1836 USD
- Angkor Classic A 3 Days - 3 days from 154 USD
- Angkor Classic B 4 Days - 4 days from 200 USD
- Road to Angkor - 5 days from 338 USD
- Impression of Cambodia & Vietnam - 9 days from 1000 USD
- Impression of Vietnam & Cambodia - 9 days from 1000 USD
- The lights of Angkor - 4 days from 205 USD
Email the tour operator - Horse Cart Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.