Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Ultimate Cardamom Adventure
- Price from:
- 720 USD /person
- +84 4 9045049
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Phnom Penh
- Location Finish:
- Phnom Penh
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 10/06/2008
You will have the safety net of a local guide to bridge the language gap and show you a side of the country that you might otherwise miss. Cambodia motorbike tour.
We head out of Phnom Penh to Kompong Speu, where we leave the highway and join the winding ox-cart track through Aural National Park to Sophat. We spend the night here in a traditional village house.
Riding along a challenging jungle path and crossing numerous rickety bridges through Araing and Thmor Bang, we enter the Cardamom Mountains. After a fun two days of "Dancing Roads", we take a breatherin the coastal border town of Koh Kong.
Ride the jungle trail through bamboo groves and rocky inclines to a set of river rapids. Cool off in the waters of the Ka Pow River, before returning to Koh Kong for the night.
We begin the first leg of our journey through the Cardamoms, along the most extreme trail Cambodia has to offer, until we reach O' Saom. This isolated village is completely cut off from civilisation during the rainy season is completely self-sufficient, with its own homegrown fruits and vegetables and freshwater supply. Villagers also report the occasional glimpse of wild crocodiles. Here you have the option of either camping out or staying, believe it or not, at their own guesthouse!
We continue our journey along the trail to Veal Veng, another remote village where we stop for lunch. Leaving Veal Veng, we ride to the town of Pursat, famous for its marble sculpting, where we stay the night.
After an off-road adventure that rivals the best, it's plain sailing from Pursat along a new tarmac road, passing through Kompong Chhnang en route to Phnom Penh.
- Inclusions -
- Contact us for more details.
- Exclusions -
- Contact us for more details.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Phnom Penh
- Cambodia Discovery - 6 days from 584 USD
- Trek Rattanakiri - 11 days from 1430 USD
- Motorbiking Adventure Cambodia - 14 days from 2238 USD
- 8 Days Cycling Cambodia - 8 days from 1010 USD
- Along the Mekong to Saigon - 3 days from 135 GBP
- On the Road to Thailand - 2 days from 142 GBP
- Cambodia Beach Getaway - 5 days from 230 GBP
- Passage through Cambodia - 7 days from 348 GBP
- Angkor Wat Round Trip - 7 days from 225 GBP
- Mekong & Dolphins and Laos - 4 days from 121 GBP
- Cambodia Heritage - 5 days from 500 USD
- Phnom Penh Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 7 days from 441 USD
- Colors of Cambodia - 6 days from 370 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 5 days from 315 USD
- Angkor Classic C 5 Days - 5 days from 468 USD
- Angkor Classic - 3 days from 147 USD
- Phnom Penh Classic - 3 days from 106 USD
- Cambodia 7 Days Tour Phnom Penh & Siem Reap Angkor Wat - 7 days from 595 USD
- Northern temple Trail - 5 days from 625 USD
- Ultimate Cardamom Adventure - 8 days from 920 USD
- Gastronomic Delights of Cambodia - 6 days from 352 GBP
- Cambodia in a Nutshell - 5 days from 233 GBP
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kratie Stung Treng - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northern Temple Trail - 7 days from 840 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northeastern Adventure - 8 days from 960 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kampot - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Koh Kong - 4 days from 480 USD
- Back to Cambodia - 5 days from 243 USD
- Cambodia Forever - 5 days from 243 USD
Email the tour operator - Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Ultimate Cardamom Adventure
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.