Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northern Temple Trail
- Price from:
- 840 USD /person
- +84 4 9045049
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Phnom Penh
- Location Finish:
- Phnom Penh
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 10/06/2008
Tour with Dancing Roads in Cambodia. Cambodia motorbiking to see the country and people, the best way so far to get to every corner of Cambodia.
From Phnom Penh, we ride to Prasat Kuk Hir temple via the town of Skuon, famous for its deep fried tarantulas! We then continue through Kompong Thom to Siem Reap, heading to Angkor for sunset.
We spend the day exploring the highlights of the Angkor complex, taking in Angkor Wat itself, Bayon, Mebon, and the overgrown Ta Prohm to name but a few. After a day of exploring, we'll spend a relaxing evening with a buffet dinner and traditional dance performance in Siem Reap town.
After breakfast, we travel through villages and paddy fields to the exquisite Banteay Srei temple. From there we continue to Kbal Spean where after lunch, we take a short uphill climb to 'The River of a thousand lingas'. This region dates from the 11th century with images carved right into the river bed. Its waterfall will also offer a very welcome cool off! From Kbal Spean we continue north to the former Khmer Rouge stronghold of Anlong Veng, previously home to the likes of Khieu Samphan, Ta Mok and 'Brother Number One', Pol Pot. This is where we spend our 3rd night.
Leaving Anlong Veng, we follow the Dangrek mountains east along the Thai-Cambodian border making our way to Preah Vihear. After an exhilarating ride to the top, we spend the afternoon exploring these ancient ruins and taking in the mountaintop view across the border. That night you can choose to camp out in the temple grounds or stay at a local guesthouse.
After descending Preah Vihear Mountain, we ride through open countryside and lush jungles to the remote temple of Koh Ker, a former capital of Angkor, where you can choose to either camp overnight or stay in the nearby village of Kulen.
We leave Kulen village and pass through Tbeng Meanchey before beginning our journey through tiny villages, sweeping landscapes and forests. A fantastic ride with a bit of a challenge to Stung Treng, where we stay the night.
We end our northern temple trail in relaxing fashion, with a boat trip up the Mekong to the Laos border.
- Inclusions -
- Contact us for more details.
- Exclusions -
- Contact us for more details.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Phnom Penh
- Cambodia Discovery - 6 days from 584 USD
- Trek Rattanakiri - 11 days from 1430 USD
- Motorbiking Adventure Cambodia - 14 days from 2238 USD
- 8 Days Cycling Cambodia - 8 days from 1010 USD
- Along the Mekong to Saigon - 3 days from 135 GBP
- On the Road to Thailand - 2 days from 142 GBP
- Cambodia Beach Getaway - 5 days from 230 GBP
- Passage through Cambodia - 7 days from 348 GBP
- Angkor Wat Round Trip - 7 days from 225 GBP
- Mekong & Dolphins and Laos - 4 days from 121 GBP
- Cambodia Heritage - 5 days from 500 USD
- Phnom Penh Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 7 days from 441 USD
- Colors of Cambodia - 6 days from 370 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 5 days from 315 USD
- Angkor Classic C 5 Days - 5 days from 468 USD
- Angkor Classic - 3 days from 147 USD
- Phnom Penh Classic - 3 days from 106 USD
- Cambodia 7 Days Tour Phnom Penh & Siem Reap Angkor Wat - 7 days from 595 USD
- Northern temple Trail - 5 days from 625 USD
- Ultimate Cardamom Adventure - 8 days from 920 USD
- Gastronomic Delights of Cambodia - 6 days from 352 GBP
- Cambodia in a Nutshell - 5 days from 233 GBP
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kratie Stung Treng - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Ultimate Cardamom Adventure - 6 days from 720 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northeastern Adventure - 8 days from 960 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kampot - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Koh Kong - 4 days from 480 USD
- Back to Cambodia - 5 days from 243 USD
- Cambodia Forever - 5 days from 243 USD
Email the tour operator - Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northern Temple Trail
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.