- Price from:
- 243 USD /person
- 855 12 774429
- 855 63 964119
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 09.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Chinese
Last updated: 06/25/2006
Discover Cambodia, Angkor Wat and all the khmer treasures. Come now that the low season offers interesting rates.
Day 1: International / Phnom Penh (LD)
-Arrival at Phnom Penh Airport in the morning.
-Meet and transfer to hotel. City tour.
-Afternoon: visit the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum and Wat Phnom.
-Night in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh / Angkor (BLD)
-After Breakfast, flight Phnom Penh / Siem Reap. Transfer to hotel.
-Visit Bayon Temple, Terraces of the Leper King and Elephants, Tep Pranam, Prah Palilay, Phimeanakas, Baphuon.
-Afternoon: visit the Victory Gate, Terrace of Sras Srang, Banteay Kdei, Taprohm.
-Sunset view over Angkor Wat from Phnom Bakheng ( according to the season )
-Night in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Angkor (BLD)
-After breakfast, visit of Pre Rup, Mebon, Tasom, Neak Pean, Prah Khan.
-Afternoon: Angkor Wat, the most famous monument.
-Night in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Angkor / Phnom Penh (BLD)
-After breakfast, flight to Phnom Penh.
-Optional: Boat trip to the Mekong Island, lunch or dinner according to the season with a show, traditional Khmer dance ( extra charge US$ 32/ person)
OR visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, Wat Ounalom and boat trip on the Mekong River.
-Night in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh / International ( B )
-After Breakfast, visit the markets or free time according to flight schedule
-Transfer to Airport for international flight before lunch.
- Extras -
- Including: transfers and transport, accommodation, full board, guide, entrances fees.
Not included flights Phom Penh /Siem Reap r/t or Phnom Penh /Siem Reap / International
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Phnom Penh
- Cambodia Discovery - 6 days from 584 USD
- Trek Rattanakiri - 11 days from 1430 USD
- Motorbiking Adventure Cambodia - 14 days from 2238 USD
- 8 Days Cycling Cambodia - 8 days from 1010 USD
- Along the Mekong to Saigon - 3 days from 135 GBP
- On the Road to Thailand - 2 days from 142 GBP
- Cambodia Beach Getaway - 5 days from 230 GBP
- Passage through Cambodia - 7 days from 348 GBP
- Angkor Wat Round Trip - 7 days from 225 GBP
- Mekong & Dolphins and Laos - 4 days from 121 GBP
- Cambodia Heritage - 5 days from 500 USD
- Phnom Penh Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tours - 7 days from 441 USD
- Colors of Cambodia - 6 days from 370 USD
- Cambodia Classic - 5 days from 315 USD
- Angkor Classic C 5 Days - 5 days from 468 USD
- Angkor Classic - 3 days from 147 USD
- Phnom Penh Classic - 3 days from 106 USD
- Cambodia 7 Days Tour Phnom Penh & Siem Reap Angkor Wat - 7 days from 595 USD
- Northern temple Trail - 5 days from 625 USD
- Ultimate Cardamom Adventure - 8 days from 920 USD
- Gastronomic Delights of Cambodia - 6 days from 352 GBP
- Cambodia in a Nutshell - 5 days from 233 GBP
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kratie Stung Treng - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Ultimate Cardamom Adventure - 6 days from 720 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northern Temple Trail - 7 days from 840 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Northeastern Adventure - 8 days from 960 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Kampot - 4 days from 480 USD
- Motorcycle Tour in Cambodia Koh Kong - 4 days from 480 USD
- Back to Cambodia - 5 days from 243 USD
Email the tour operator - Cambodia Forever
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.