Honeymoon in Paradise
- Price from:
- 165 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Paro, Bhutan
- Location Finish:
- Paro, Bhutan
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Hindi, Dzongkha,, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish
Last updated: 07/20/2006
"Honeymoon is Paradise" is one of the best selling Tour of the Year by Bhutan Majestic Travel. Bhutan is recognised as one of the 10 Best Tourist Destinations in the world.
Driving from Paro to Thimphu the Nation's Capital city and most developed town. Driving through the crystal clear riveris best enjoyed by the newly wed and very romantic.
Honeymoon Hotel with very romantic color combinated room in exotic pine wood villa.
Rafting and Kyaking in Bhutan's best River "Wangchu" and Picnic Lunch.
Visit to Historic & Legendary Punakha Dzong (Fortress) in Sub Tropical Region.
Visit to Devine Madman's Temple of Fertility to bless the newly wed for beautiful childrens.
Visit to exotic Gangtey Valley winter home for the endangered species of Black necked Cranes.
Driving by Pelela Pass at 3350m above sea level is more enjoyable with Rhododendrons and Magnolias all around welcoming guest of honour.
Entering Historic Trongsa Dzong (Fortress) built in 17th century is more Romantic then any other place cause of its unique architecture.
Visit to Bhutan's only Red Panda beer brewery and Swiss Cheese manufacturer.
Visit to Bee Keeping House and making of pure Bhutan's Honey.
Jambay Monastery is oldest of all in Bhutan dating back to 7th Century and never been renovated till date, real feel of 7th Century.
Day excursion to beautiful ura Valley with your newly wed is like you are in paradise.
Crossing Yotong La (Pass) 3400m above sea level saying good bye and may we met again prayers always remain there.
Enjoying Bhutanese Farm House and drinking Ara or similar like Sake is the best of all.
Bid farewell is sad but thats part of our life but we wish we met again in Paradise.
- Inclusions -
- Included with the Package: All Hotels Three Meals with Evening tea Imported Japanese Car with Fluent English Speaking Guide and Driver Museum fees The North face tent imported from US for Sleeping Tent Private Dining tent Private Kitchen Private Shower Tent Private Trekking Cook & Waiter Private Horsemen as there is no potters in Bhutan like Nepal Trekking so we use Horses.
- Exclusions -
- Unique Offer from Bhutan Majestic Travel: 1. Bottled Mineral Water as much as you can drink for safety reasons 2. Cocktail Dinner at My residence with Bhutanese Cultural Folk Songs/Mask dance entertainment.
- Extras -
- Not Included with the Package:
USD 20 as Visa Fee on Arrival at Paro international Airport
international telephone Calls
tips for Guide/Driver/Trekking Cook/ Trekking Waiter/ Trekking Horse Men
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Thimphu
- Bumthang Cultural Tour With 3 Days Trek - 13 days from 3120 USD
- Ura Yakchoe Festival Bumthang 16th April 20th April - 12 days from 2880 USD
- Magical Central Bhutan - 10 days from 2200 USD
- Mystic Bhutan 4 Nights 5 days - 5 days from 1500 USD
- Festivals in Bhutan - 11 days from 2000 USD
- Beautiful Laya Lingshi Trek - 26 days from 180 USD
- 11 Days Bhutan Special - 11 days from 1499 USD
- Bhtan Cross Country Biking - 20 days from 180 USD
Email the tour operator - Honeymoon in Paradise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.