Full Day Pinnacles 4 Wheel Drive & Sandboarding & Wildlife Tour
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 145 AUD /person
- 9221 2400
- 9221 5200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Perth City - Free Hotel Pick Ups
- Location Finish:
- Perth City - Free Hotel Drop Offs
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/26/2006
* Visit the amazing Caversham Wildlife Park
* Then travel to the Spectular Pinnacles,
Wildflower shop & Cervantes
*4 Wheel Drive & Sandboarding
Tour Availability: Everyday
Duration: Full Day
Departure Time: 7.30am
Return Time: 7.00pm
Includes: Guided tour in air-conditioned coach, all entrance fees and picnic lunch
* Travel to Picturesque Swan valley & Caversham Wildlife Park to meet native australian wildlife such as Kangaroo's, Koala's, wombats, farm animals, poultry animals and a wide variety of native aussie birds.
* Travelling north we pass through the local rural countryside to reach Lancellin. Enjoy an exciting 4WD ride over huge silvery sanddunes at Lancelin in the Desert storm, the huge American built bus with wheel sizes of, over 6 feet, loud music and an exhilarating experience, gauranteed to give you a great memory
* At Lancelin we also experience Sandboarding on Lancelin's sand dunes, a thrill enjoyed by the young, & the young at heart also. Once in a life time experience.
* After this we travel to Cervantes, passing through rural country areas like Reagans Ford and Cataby.
* Visit the wildflower shop for souveniour shopping
* In the Nambung National park, explore the mystical Pinnacles, these unique limestone formations which took thousands of years to form.
* Enjoy an eco walk amongst the Pinnacles, studying the various shapes and sizes, photographing the eerie desert formation looking like an outer space landscape
* Take a walk on the beach of Cervantes, the local fishing town, before heading back to Perth
*** Tour Travel is in Air-conditioned vehicles with informative personalised commentary.
*** This tour includes fresh picnic lunch of fresh bread rolls, meats, fresh salads, fruits,
cake, juice etc. If you have any special dietary requirements please inform us at the time of booking.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Perth
Email the tour operator - Full Day Pinnacles 4 Wheel Drive & Sandboarding & Wildlife Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.