Convertible Mornington Peninsula Tour Price Per Car
- Price from:
- 500 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Customers Request
- Location Finish:
- Customers Request
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/20/2007
When you think Mornington Peninsula you think of rolling hills and rugged coastline, and a beach on every cove. This tour takes you to an area so diverse of soil, sunshine and rainfall. It has a micr
When you think Mornington Peninsula you think of rolling hills and rugged coastline, and a beach on every cove. This tour takes you to an area so diverse of soil, sunshine and rainfall. It has a micro- climate all itself. Its wine and food are unique. There are more than 150 Wineries in the Peninsula. Surrounded by 25 hectares of National Parks it has a mix of rugged coastline, serene wetlands and wild bushland.
We start our tour from Melbourne, journey to Frankston then to Mornington. We travel to a variety of vineyards followed by lunch at, "Morning Star Estate Winery." A stately home amist sweeping lawns and vineyards.
From here we travel along the pictureque coast line of natural beauty dotted throughout this land of striking contrast.
At your leasure we travel back to Melbourne.
- Inclusions -
- Five Star Service plus friendly knowledgeable commentary and the classic experience of a Chevrolet Convertible
- Exclusions -
- Lunch needs to be paid by customer
- Extras -
- Prices are per car We have 2 cars available.
We are not fitted with child safety seats or capsuals.
Cancellations may occur due to Extremes in weather conditions if this happens we will rebook or refund to customers request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mornington
Email the tour operator - Convertible Mornington Peninsula Tour Price Per Car
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.