Lanes and Arcades tour
- Price from:
- 95 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Federation Square, Melbourne
- Location Finish:
- City Square, Melbourne
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 01.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/24/2007
Experience the Melbourne many locals miss. Small group walking tours take in the heart of this creative city. Explore the cafe culture, local design boutiques, and amazing architecture in one morning!
Have you ever been to a city and wondered what all the fuss was about? Or wasted time trying to find that cool local café you were told of, and ended up missing everything? Melbourne's arcades and laneways hide many of these answers. Join this indulgent morning walk through Melbourne's beautiful back streets, and get orientated around the life of the city that locals love. Discover local designers and specialty retailers, that often are only found in the city. Some of the quirkiest cafes, independent designers, street art, architecture, and historical tales are found in these walkways, there is something for everyone, locals and visitors alike.
Morning tea is included before a restaurant lunch with a glass of wine. See over 40 stores on this casual stroll and return to those you like best in the afternoon: make a day of it in Marvellous Melbourne
- Inclusions -
- Shopping secrets guide pack
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- This tour departs 5 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Tour group size is between 2 and 8 people, so bookings are essential.This is a casually paced walking tour, that operates in all weather. Tour distance is approximately 2kilometers, and there are a few stairs. Heels are not advised.
This tour is not recommended for those under 15 Years, and please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Melbourne
- Art and Design Walk - from 55 AUD
- Convertible Great Ocean Road Tour Price per car - from 600 AUD
- Convertible Yarra Valley Wineries Tour Price Per Car - from 500 AUD
Email the tour operator - Lanes and Arcades tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.