Convertible Yarra Valley Wineries Tour Price Per Car
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 500 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- City Central Area
- Location Finish:
- City Central Area
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/09/2009
You love good wine good food and you love the undulating countryside which breaths wineries. You would like to enjoy yourself without worrying about anything. Step into a unique classic convertible...
This tour comprises visiting the wineries at Yarra Valley. Select your own or leave it to us.
We start at Domaine Chandon established in 1986. The Australian Winery of the French Champagne house of Moet and Chandon known for Sparkling wines.
Next Cold Stream Hills founded by renowned wine writer James Halliday in 1985.
From here to Warramate Winery a small family run winery with vines that are dry-grown hand pruned and harvested.
Followed by Dominique Portet Winery a centuries old wine making family. The Portet family holds possibly an unmatched record in the Australian wine industry. Dominique is the ninth generation in his family to be committed to winemaking. His family has had links with the wine industry since 1720 in his native Bordeaux. Here you get to see first hand the wine production method and talk to the local wine makers.
We offer you Lunch at the well known 'Yering Station' or Chateau Yering's 'Sweet Water Cafe'.
After lunch we travel to Punt Road Winery a friendly and welcoming Award Winning Winery then to Sticks Winery a lively unique and renowned Winery.
Next is DeBortoli Winery, interesting wine from some of the oldest vines in the valley. Fantastic cheese and wine tastings with Italian style ambience. We introduce you to the highly respected and well known Richard Thomas a cheese maker for over 30 years. You can sample taste or buy at your pleasure.
Now if time permits we visit Balgownie Estate Vineyard established by the now legendary winemaker Stuart Anderson in 1969. This vineyard was the first vineyard planted in the Bendigo district more than 80 years ago. This is one of Australia's great small vineyard famed for its long lived Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz.
Last is finishing off. We tour back to Melbourne the back way across Christmas Hills and Kangaroo Ground.
This is where we would like to take you, but its up to you weather you do all these wineries in the time allocated within 7 hours. We do not rush you if your enjoying talking and tasting at a particular winery we leave it to you when you want to move on. Its all about Relaxing and having a Good Time.
Lunch is the only booking we need to be on time for because its pre booked.
- Inclusions -
- All Wine Tastings are Free
- Exclusions -
- Lunch Needs To be Paid by Customer.
- Extras -
- ALL PRICES ARE PER CAR
We can seat up to 4 passengers per car.
We have 2 cars Available.
Customer needs to Check for Availability
Cancellations may occur due to extremes in Weather Conditions if this happens we will rebook or refund to Customers Request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Melbourne
- Lanes and Arcades tour - from 95 AUD
- Art and Design Walk - from 55 AUD
- Convertible Great Ocean Road Tour Price per car - from 600 AUD
Email the tour operator - Convertible Yarra Valley Wineries Tour Price Per Car
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.