Convertible Great Ocean Road Tour Price per car
- Price from:
- 600 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Customers Request
- Location Finish:
- Customers Request
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/20/2007
We pick you up and transport you into the comfort of a spacious Chevrolet Convertible Classic. As you tour the Great Ocean Road we allow you to indulge all of your senses, and the excitment of an..
Our Great Ocean Road and Otway's Tour start in Melbourne, heads to Geelong followed by Torquay where we visit Quicksilver Headquarters, Surf City, home of Rip Curl, Surf Museum, then we travel the picturesque Great Ocean Road to Lorne, here we stop to have lunch, then proceed back to Melbourne via the back way through the Otway Ranges, cool and invigorating lush green Rainforest this location is said to be where the rain forest meets some of the best surf in the world. We travel home via Deans Marsh.
- Inclusions -
- Local Knowledge, Commentary and Friendly Tour Operators
- Exclusions -
- Lunch needs to be paid by customer
- Extras -
- All prices are per car
We can seat up to 4 passengers per car.
We have 2 cars Available.
Customer needs to Check for Availability
Cancellations may occur due to extremes in Weather Conditions if this happens we will rebook or refund to Customers Request.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Melbourne
- Lanes and Arcades tour - from 95 AUD
- Art and Design Walk - from 55 AUD
- Convertible Yarra Valley Wineries Tour Price Per Car - from 500 AUD
Email the tour operator - Convertible Great Ocean Road Tour Price per car
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.