Absolute Fishing Charters 3 Day Liveaboard
- Price from:
- 1500 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Coffin Bay, South Aust
- Location Finish:
- Coffin Bay, South Aust
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/24/2009
This 3 Day package aboard our 46 foot luxury charter vessel gets you connected to some AWESOME SOUTH AUSTRALIAN GAMEFISH. This package is fully catered and limited to groups of 6.
Departing Coffin Bay fishing the islands of Greenly and Rocky.
Fishing the islands of Greenly and Rocky.
Fishing the Islands of Greenly and Rocky.
- Inclusions -
- Everything is included in the price.
- Extras -
- This package is all inclusive. All you need to bring is some spare clothes and lots of energy. Great food, great company and great fishing.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Adelaide
- Absolute Fishing Charters Full Day Local - from 175 AUD
- Absolute Fishing Charters Full Day Offshore - from 240 AUD
- A Barossa Tour for 2 - from 420 AUD
- Just Cruisin 5 Day Great Ocean Road - 5 days from 2190 AUD
- Just Cruisin 5 Day Island and Wine - 5 days from 2190 AUD
- Just Cruisin 7 Or 11 Day Best Of South Australia - 11 days from 3010 AUD
- Just Cruisin 6 Day Kangaroo Island & Lake Eyre & Coober Pedy - 6 days from 2480 AUD
- Just Cruisin 4 Day Kangaroo Island - 4 days from 1690 AUD
- Just Cruisin 7 Day Ayers Rock - 7 days from 2790 AUD
- Just Cruisin 3 Day Flinders Ranges - 3 days from 1290 AUD
- 5 Day best of South Australia - 5 days from 2190 AUD
- JUST CRUISIN 6 DAY FLINDERS RANGES, LAKE EYRE AND COOBER PEDY - 6 days from 2480 AUD
Email the tour operator - Absolute Fishing Charters 3 Day Liveaboard
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.