Tully River White Water Rafting Tour
- Price from:
- 155 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your Cairns or Cairns Beaches hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your Cairns or Cairns Beaches Hotel
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/05/2009
Starting from Tully, Cairns or Cairns Beaches hotels, this one day Tully River rafting tour will provide you with an action packed day filled with lots of thrills, spills, dunkings and fun
Enjoy 5 hours of adrenaline packed white water rafting near Cairns on the famous Tully River. Classed as one of the wettest places you can find in Australia you will be guaranteed lots of white water and plenty of rafting action. The Tully River has white water grade 4 rapids, top Cairns white water rafting guides, sensational scenery and swimming. This is the most fun you can have in a raft. No experience necessary. This white water rafting tour operates daily, with a complimentary pick up at your accommodation. The minimum age is 13 years.
- Inclusions -
- Return hotel transfers
- Exclusions -
- Shore hire if required is $5 per pair
- Extras -
- What to bring: Shoes and clothes that can get wet, no thongs or flip flops, a towel, change of dry clothes, sunscreen.
The minimum age is 13 years.
Departure dates & Availability: Daily subject to river water levels which is generally all year round. Hotel bus transfers from Cairns, northern beaches and Mission Beach accommodation are included. A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is payable on the day of travel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cairns
- Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour - from 102 AUD
- Cairns Outer Reef Experience - from 165 AUD
- Highlander Tour - from 77 AUD
- Sunlover Reef Cruise - from 0 AUD
- Scenic Balloon Ride - from 50 AUD
- Skyrail & Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - from 87 AUD
- Skyrail & Rainforestation - from 101 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Wildlife Experience - from 94 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Scenic Railway - from 78 AUD
- One Way or Return Skyrail Experience - from 40 AUD
Email the tour operator - Tully River White Water Rafting Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.