Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 102 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Cairns hotels
- Location Finish:
- Cirns hotels
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/10/2009
This is Kuranda tour option which combines the famous Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Cableway into a relaxing scenic day trip with start and finish times to suit your needs.
Kuranda train and skyrail with return hotel transfers from Cairns hotels. Please specify your requested times when booking. Departure times up until 9am can be for train up, skyrail down. Departure times after 9am, must be Skyrail Up, train down.
Pick up times from Cairns hotels: Choice of 7.30am or 8.30am or 9am or 10am or 11am - You decide.
Drop off times to your hotel: Choice of approximately 3.00pm or 5.15pm - You decide.
- Inclusions -
- One way Scenic Railway
- Exclusions -
- Food and drinks
- Extras -
- Family price - $271.00.
A family is classed as 2 adults and 2 children aged 4 - 14 years.
Child policy: A child is classed as someone aged 4 - 14 years.
Infant policy: Children aged 0-3 years are free of charge.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cairns
- Cairns Outer Reef Experience - from 165 AUD
- Highlander Tour - from 77 AUD
- Tully River White Water Rafting Tour - from 155 AUD
- Sunlover Reef Cruise - from 0 AUD
- Scenic Balloon Ride - from 50 AUD
- Skyrail & Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - from 87 AUD
- Skyrail & Rainforestation - from 101 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Wildlife Experience - from 94 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Scenic Railway - from 78 AUD
- One Way or Return Skyrail Experience - from 40 AUD
Email the tour operator - Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.