Great Barrier Reef Sail and Dive
- Price from:
- 420 AUD /person
- +61 (0) 74055 6130
- +61 (0) 74055 6315
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Cairns, Marlin Marina
- Location Finish:
- Cairns, Marlin Marina
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/26/2009
Unique Sail and Dive adventures with a max of 10 guests. The reef is your own.
The overview below give you an idea and an indication only. We change the cruise to suite the activities you are interested in most. This is one of our personal touches that will make your Australian sail and dive experience one you will talk about for years.
Depart for the Great Barrier Reef
Arrive at the Reef - Time for the breathtaking reef as well as snorkelling, diving and lunch.
Afternoon Tea - A break between scuba diving, snorkeling or sunbathing.
Dinner - Relax while the evening dinner is served on deck with the reef and sunset in the background.
Wake Up on the reef and enjoy fresh coffee or tea and a morning swim - snorkel or dive.
Depart for the next reef location, specially selected by our experienced crew.
Full breakfast is served and then resume water activities or just lazing around the deck.
Lunch is Served - The final meal on the Great Barrier Reef.
Depart for Cairns - 'Hoist the Sails' and join in the sailing as we head back to Cairns from the reef
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cairns
- Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour - from 102 AUD
- Cairns Outer Reef Experience - from 165 AUD
- Highlander Tour - from 77 AUD
- Tully River White Water Rafting Tour - from 155 AUD
- Sunlover Reef Cruise - from 0 AUD
- Scenic Balloon Ride - from 50 AUD
- Skyrail & Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - from 87 AUD
- Skyrail & Rainforestation - from 101 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Wildlife Experience - from 94 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Scenic Railway - from 78 AUD
- One Way or Return Skyrail Experience - from 40 AUD
Email the tour operator - Great Barrier Reef Sail and Dive
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.