Cairns Outer Reef Experience
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 165 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Cairns hotels
- Location Finish:
- Cairns hotels
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/10/2009
Launched in May 2008, this Reef tour offers everything and much more than most other cruises to the Great Barrier Reef.
Enjoy a freshly prepared tropical breakfast on board, then cruise to the Outer Reef where you will spend 6 full hours snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming and visiting 2 spectacular reef locations. Come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish and amazing spectacular coral formations. The glass bottom boat departs regularly for coral & marine life viewing. Your choice of a Guided snorkel or introductory scuba dive or a certified dive is also included along with all gear and wetsuits. The lunch is delicious and there is plenty of time to fit all the activities in.
On departure it's time to hold on and enjoy the ride - lots of fun and bubbles with Boom-netting. Cruising back to Cairns you may also like to enjoy the complimentary wine, cheese & tropical fruits.
- Inclusions -
- Freshly prepared Breakfast
- Extras -
- Child Policy: Child age is 4 - 11 years for this reef expereince
A family of 2 adults and 2 children can travel for just AUD$450.00.
Pick up and drop off from Cairns Northern Beaches hotels is $16 per person or Port Douglas hotel transfers are $63 per person.
Extra guided certified dives - A$65
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cairns
- Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour - from 102 AUD
- Highlander Tour - from 77 AUD
- Tully River White Water Rafting Tour - from 155 AUD
- Sunlover Reef Cruise - from 0 AUD
- Scenic Balloon Ride - from 50 AUD
- Skyrail & Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - from 87 AUD
- Skyrail & Rainforestation - from 101 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Wildlife Experience - from 94 AUD
- Skyrail & Kuranda Scenic Railway - from 78 AUD
- One Way or Return Skyrail Experience - from 40 AUD
Email the tour operator - Cairns Outer Reef Experience
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.