Uganda 14 day ultimate safari
- Price from:
- 3710 USD /person
- +256 772 398314
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 days
- 14 hours
- Location Start:
- Entebbe Airport
- Location Finish:
- Entebbe Airport
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/17/2006
The best of Uganda's gorilla,abundant wildlife,cultural safari ranging from $3710-$5,750 .We prefer between 2 pax-6 pax, for more details for a safari of a lifetime.Hot line +256772398314.Thanks
DAY 1 ENTEBBE- KAMPALA
You'll be personally met when you arrive Entebbe airport, and transferred to the New Serena Hotel in Kampala. (*For those arriving earlier, an afternoon excursion can be planned to the famous tombs of the Kabaka kings. - see note below)
DAY 2 KAMPALA-MURCHISON
Greet the early morning rising sun. After breakfast, by road to Masindi stopping in Masindi for snacks. Then head for Murchison Falls National Park. On entering the park, a game view en-route and a visit to the top of the falls for photography and relaxation before crossing the ferry to Paraa Safari Lodge for lunch. Evening game drive to view animals taking cover is a must. Dinner and overight at Paraa Safari Lodge.
DAY3 MURCHISON: An early breakfast ready for a game drive along Nile Delta to spot huge populations of elephant, buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, waterbuck, and a variety of antelopes. Drive to Pakwach town as well and see one of the oldest bridges in the country. After lunch, a boat trip to the foot of Murchison Falls is extraordinary where you will see the Nile from the bottom angle. Crocodiles, hippos, waterbucks and water birds can be seen around. Dinner and overight at Paraa Safari Lodge
DAY 4 MURCHISON-KIBALE: An early start by road for Kibale National Park via Albertine escarpment. Enjoy the rift valley scenery and section of lake Albert throught the journey. The distance is long! Overnight at Ndali Lodge.
DAY 5 KIBALE-SEMLIKI: Early morning trek for chimpanzees. Kibale is the best reserve in Africa to view chimps, a thick jungle with a towering canopy. In the afternoon, drive to the Congo border right under the Rwenzori Mountains, into the Semuliki National Park jungles. Dinner and overnight at Semuliki Safari Lodge.Night game drive is amust to spot noctanals.overnight at Semuliki Safari Lodge.Night game drive is amust to spot noctanals.
Two full days in the closest habitat available in East Africa to true central African jungle. The new Semuliki National Park is lowland, dense forest, with exotic primates, hundreds of bird species and good mammals as well. Its location on the shore of Lake Albert provides excellent shoreline game viewing. Meals and accommodations at the luxurious Semuliki Safari Lodge. Few tourists get into this incredibly beautiful area!
DAY 6 SEMULIKI/QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK: This morning drive south into Queen Elizabeth National Park, sightseeing and game viewing enroute. Dinner and overnight at spectacular Mweya Lodge perched right on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the Ugandan Great Lakes.
DAY 7 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK: Dawn game drive in Uganda's best park, where all the big game can be seen in abundance. Famous for elephant and kob, expect to see some rare animals like giant forest hog. There are 638 recorded bird species in the park! After lunch, enjoy a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel that connects Lakes Albert and George, for large numbers of buffalo and hippo. Meals and overnight at Mweya Lodge.
DAY 8 QUEEN-ISHASHA: Early morning chimp trek in Kyambura Gorge .The deep gorge harbours,primates such us monkeys,baboons,giant forest hog and chimps.Drive to the wilderness Ishasha sector inside the bush. Overnight at Ishasha Wilderness camp.
DAY 9 ISHASHA-BWINDI: Morning game drive to spot rare africa climbing lionsand other game. Continue on to Bwindi via Ishasha road. This route is famous for the rare tree-climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at Bwindi Resort.
DAY 10 BWINDI: Early morning entry into gorilla sanctuary after a briefing from park authorities. Carry along with you rain jacket, jungle boots, enough drinking water and snacks. Return to your camp for late lunch. Dinner and overnight at Bwindi Resort.
DAY 11 BWINDI -LAKE BUNYONYI: Begin your day with a drive to Lake Bunyonyi via Kabale a region popularly known by many tourists as the 'Switzerland of Africa'. The scenery of winding road, hills and valleys, terraced landscape and friendly African people will amaze you. Relaxing the whole afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Ha'buharo Island Resort.
DAY12 LAKE BUNYONYI-LAKE MBURO: The day begins with a boat trip for sight seeing and birding along Lake Bunyonyi. Feel the wonders of nature as you will see big terraced hills, big valleys, big everything including people and forests! After lunch, from Mbarara,drive to Lake Mburo for a night at Mantana tented Camp or Mihingo Lodge.
DAY 13:LAKE MBURO-KAMPALA-JINJA After breakfast, a morning boat ride .The park is renowned for zebras, impalas, buffaloes, hippos, topi and elands including the rare shoebill, crested crane, pelicans, fish eagle, heron and many water birds. Drive to Kampala. A stop over for photography is a must at equator crossing! Lunch break in Kampala. Drive towards Jinja and the Owen Falls Dam via Mabira Forest Dinner and overnight at Jinja Nile Resort.
DAY 14:JINJA-KAMPALA-ENTEBBE: Dedicated for visiting Bujagali falls and the source of River Nile! Return to Kampala and onward transfer to Entebbe Airport. End of service.
- Extras -
- What is included:
1.Transportation by 4wd station wagon.
2.Full board accommodation as per the itinerary
5.One Gorilla permit per person to be secured and paid for in advance
7.Primate walk in Kyambura and Kibale
9.Driver/guide subsistence allowance.
11.Ranger guide fees
The price excludes:
2.Extra activities not mentioned
9.porter fees in Bwindi.
PLUS OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (separate quote)
(i) After Day 14, Continue ssese Islands inside Lake Victoria (2 nights stay at Pearl Gardens Beach)
(ii) Charter flight to Kidepo National Park (2 nights stay at Apoka Safari Lodge)
Joseph Andrew Koluo
Tour Consultant and Director
NATURE LINK SAFARIS
M0b: +256 772 398 314
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kampala
- Uganda Mountain climbing and Adventure 16 Days 15 Nights - from 7200 USD
- Experience the best of bustling Kampala - from 70 USD
- Single City Tour - from 250 USD
- Kampala City Tour - from 65 USD
- Uganda Birding Wildlife Private Safari Special 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 6240 USD
- Gorilla tracking in Uganda 10Days 9Nights - 10 days from 3285 USD
- Hiking on Mt Rwenzori in Uganda 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 1595 USD
- The Amazing Gorilla and Chimpanze Trek 7 Days Safari - 7 days from 1890 USD
- Bwindi 3 days Gorilla Tour - 3 days from 950 USD
- Gorilla Trek - 3 days from 1224 USD
- World Class White Water Rafting on the Nile River - 2 days from 195 USD
- Ssesse Island Tour - 3 days from 1250 USD
- Bwindi Gorilla Tour - 3 days from 1840 USD
- 09 Days Ruwenzori Hike - 9 days from 1800 USD
- 04 Days Murchison Falls Safari - 4 days from 620 USD
- Gorilla Thriller Safari - 5 days from 2450 USD
- Bwindi Gorilla Trek - 3 days from 1275 USD
- 18 Day Safari Itinerary - 18 days from 2900 USD
- 5 Days Gorilla and Primate Safari - 5 days from 705 USD
- 15 Days Best Of Uganda - 15 days from 2200 USD
- 17 Days Safari Gorillas Wildlife Primates and Adventure - 17 days from 2480 USD
- Gorilla Trekking Adventure - 3 days from 400 USD
- Best of Uganda Tour - 9 days from 1315 USD
- Gorillas & Chimpanzee and Wildlife Adventure - 14 days from 2000 USD
- 12 Days Primates Safari Uganda Rwanda - 12 days from 2272 USD
- Primates Safari 18 Days - 18 days from 1989 USD
- 5 Days Safari to Lake Mburo & Queen and Bwindi - 5 days from 1469 USD
- 3 Days City Tour - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Queen and Bwindi National Parks - 4 days from 850 USD
- 2 Days Lake Mburo - 2 days from 345 USD
- Bwndi Adventure Safaris - 8 days from 1650 USD
- Gorilla Trekking - 3 days from 426 USD
- 5 Days Primate Safari Itinerary - 5 days from 780 USD
- 8 Day Gorilla Safari - 8 days from 1270 USD
- 3 Days Safari Semliki NP - 3 days from 520 USD
- 3 Days Chimpanzee Tour - 3 days from 689 USD
- Gorilla Safari Uganda Rwanda - 5 days from 1490 USD
- Safari to Uganda Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls National... - 5 days from 840 USD
- Gorillas in Bwindi 3 Days - 3 days from 910 USD
- Ssese islands Safari - 4 days from 210 USD
- Gorilla Safari - 3 days from 890 USD
- Marvelous Safari - 15 days from 1752 USD
- Uganda Primates Safari - 9 days from 1360 USD
- Wildlife in Three Parks - 5 days from 1785 USD
- Mountaineering - 7 days from 3200 USD
- Gorilla Safari - 6 days from 1270 USD
- Uganda Great Primates Safari - 7 days from 1300 USD
- 21 Days Grand Tour - 21 days from 2000 USD
- 8 Days Hike to Mountain Elgon - 8 days from 595 USD
- 6 Nights 7 Days Tour Of Kibaale Forest Queen Elizabeth & The... - 7 days from 1119 USD
- 12 Days Cultural Tour - 12 days from 1023 USD
- 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park - 3 days from 593 USD
- 7 Days Birding aba 14 - 7 days from 1521 USD
- 10 Days Hike To The Rwenzoris The Mountains Of The Moon - 10 days from 1294 USD
- Murchison Falls National Park - 3 days from 600 USD
- Gorilla Tracking Express - 3 days from 1600 USD
- Gorilla Thrill - 8 days from 2500 USD
- Primate Watch Adventure - 10 days from 0 USD
- Gorillas in Uganda Rwanda & Congo Primate safaris Nature &... - 11 days from 2525 USD
- Uganda Gorilla Safari and Chimps - 13 days from 3949 USD
- Uganda 9 day Active Safari - 9 days from 1175 USD
- Uganda Classic Safari - 15 days from 1480 EUR
- Cultural Immersion in Uganda - 12 days from 1240 EUR
- Birding the Pearl - 10 days from 950 EUR
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - 3 days from 285 EUR
- The Unexplored East - 5 days from 475 EUR
- Chimps & the Big Four - 6 days from 625 EUR
- Primate Tour - 8 days from 880 EUR
- Experience the Nile - 4 days from 380 EUR
Email the tour operator - Uganda 14 day ultimate safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.