- Price from:
- 680 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Zanzibar international Airport
- Location Finish:
- Zanzibar International airport.
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/26/2006
Visit romantic Zanzibar, a vibrant mix of spices, ancient culture and superb beaches. Design your own Zanzibar trip, away from the crowds to suit you interests and budget.
You will be met at Zanzibar airport and transferred to the Chavda Hotel in Old stone Town. Here you will stay on a B&B basis.
Full day exploring Zanzibar stone town, activities as you wish. take s spice tour or visit the monkey in Jozzani Forest or just go shpping.
Transfer to the Northern Zanzibar beaches where the sun sinks into the blood warm Indian Ocean, B&B at Nungwhi Village beach Resort.
Full day at the beach. Zanzibar offers good diving, fishing and watersports if you wish.
Full Day at the beach. Relax or visit the nearby Zanzibari craft markets.
Full day at the beach.
Transfer to Zanzibar international airport. safari ends.
- Inclusions -
- quality service
- Exclusions -
- items of a personal nature
- Extras -
- We can design your Zanzibar holiday or honeymoon to suit your interests and budget, and we will personally tailor you holiday. we guarantee exceptional customer care with real value for money. Tnzania and Zanzibar at its best.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Zanzibar
- City Tour Stone Town 3 Hrs - from 75 USD
- Long Spice Tour 7 Hours - from 300 USD
- Prison Island Tour Unlimited Time - from 250 USD
- Jozian Monkey Forest Tour Unlimited Time - from 300 USD
- Dolphin Tour Unlimited Time - from 450 USD
- Cooking Lessons Zanzibar Cuisine - from 19 EUR
- Prison Island Tours Giant Tortoise - from 30 USD
- Swahilis Village Tour - from 25 USD
- Stone Town Tour - from 35 USD
- Dolphin Adventure - from 50 USD
- Spice Tours Firm & Shop Visit - from 35 USD
- Jozani Monkeys Forest - from 35 USD
Email the tour operator - Zanzibar Magic
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: