Long Spice Tour 7 Hours
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 300 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 07/11/2009
Visit the spicy Island with us: This gives you an opportunity to visit historical sites by either driving or walking.You are guided to tours such as David Livingstones House of wonder...
You may decide after the short spice tour and after lunch to proceed to North West of Zanzibar, Mwangapwani slave caves and chambers where slaves were kept after their long sail from different parts of African continent ready for auctioning at St. Monica cathedral church. Then lastly you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Inclusions -
- - Soft Drink
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- It may not have a particularly romantic name, but Stone Town is the old city and cultural heart of Zanzibar, little changed in the last 200 years. It is a place of winding alleys, bustling bazaars, mosques and grand Arab houses whose original owners vied with each other over the extravagance of their dwellings. This one-upmanship is particularly reflected in the brass-studded, carved, wooden doors - there are more than 500 different examples of this handiwork. You can spend many idle hours and days just wandering through the fascinating labyrinth of narrow streets and alleyways.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Zanzibar
- City Tour Stone Town 3 Hrs - from 75 USD
- Prison Island Tour Unlimited Time - from 250 USD
- Jozian Monkey Forest Tour Unlimited Time - from 300 USD
- Dolphin Tour Unlimited Time - from 450 USD
- Cooking Lessons Zanzibar Cuisine - from 19 EUR
- Prison Island Tours Giant Tortoise - from 30 USD
- Swahilis Village Tour - from 25 USD
- Stone Town Tour - from 35 USD
- Dolphin Adventure - from 50 USD
- Spice Tours Firm & Shop Visit - from 35 USD
- Jozani Monkeys Forest - from 35 USD
Email the tour operator - Long Spice Tour 7 Hours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.