Go and See Zanzibar, The Spice Islands
- Price from:
- 125 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, swahili
Last updated: 09/13/2007
2Days tour to the Spice Islands, highlights include; Spice tour , Historical Stone Town tour, Jozani Forest -red monkey and leisure time on the white sandy beaches.
DAY 1 : Arrival at Zanzibar Airport meet & greet by Sunnyside Tours & Safaris ,road
Transfer to one of best 4star Hotel in stone town of Zanzibar,
welcome drink check in and start stone town & Spice Tour. Sultan Palace
House of Wonders, Old Slave market and other interesting Historical sites are among
the topic to be seen and visited in this guided .
After an excellent sea food lunch which shall be Served at one of best local
Restaurant in stone town, you shall proceed to the Spice Tour, the rare
Experience that prove out why Zanzibar is referred as to the
Spice Island, tropical fruits and spices like cinnamon, lemon grass, nut Meg, root
Ginger, Vanilla stick, and many species of herbal and plants is to be seen and
Smelled. Return back to the Hotel for beach and swimming pool
Leisure, dinner & over night.
DAY 2: After break fast Road transfer to Jozani Monkeys Forest to watch the
Friendly rare red Colobus Monkeys which are rare species of the World.
after shaking hands with this type of Monkeys then you, proceed to Stone town
for the last Shopping before transferred to Zanzibar Airport for flight back
- Extras -
- USD $125 PER PERSON PER NIGHT / HB - PLAN
- Single Supplement should be negotiated.
- Rates are quoted NET in United States dollars per person per night sharing one room as indicated and minimum 2persons.
- CHILD 2-12yrs sharing parent Room: Deduct 25% from per person Rates. Child over 12 yrs will apply full rates.
Notice: Please note for X-Mass / New Year supplements.
- 5 nights accommodation - meals plan as indicated.
- Stone Town Tour, Spice Tour, Jozani Monkeys Forest trip,
- Transfers to and from Zanzibar International Airport and Accommodation
- Flights tickets /Airport departure taxes/Porters
- Airport transfers in Outside Zanzibar
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included above.
The rates subject to change without notice should any taxes, exchange rates or other unforeseen material events necessitate any alteration Sunnyside Tours & Safaris will inform whenever prices are altered or any rate-reductions do occur during the duration of this AD.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Zanzibar
- City Tour Stone Town 3 Hrs - from 75 USD
- Long Spice Tour 7 Hours - from 300 USD
- Prison Island Tour Unlimited Time - from 250 USD
- Jozian Monkey Forest Tour Unlimited Time - from 300 USD
- Dolphin Tour Unlimited Time - from 450 USD
- Cooking Lessons Zanzibar Cuisine - from 19 EUR
- Prison Island Tours Giant Tortoise - from 30 USD
- Swahilis Village Tour - from 25 USD
- Stone Town Tour - from 35 USD
- Dolphin Adventure - from 50 USD
- Spice Tours Firm & Shop Visit - from 35 USD
- Jozani Monkeys Forest - from 35 USD
Email the tour operator - Go and See Zanzibar, The Spice Islands
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.