Dolphin Tour Unlimited Time
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 450 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 07/11/2009
You can also swim and play friendly with the dolphins. Meals are taken at the shore restaurant.
This is also an early morning tour or late in the evening. You are driven from your hotel to Kizimkazi at the South coast of Zanzibar the only home for dolphins. It is a one hour drive. An outboard engine is used for excursion. You can also swim and play friendly with the dolphins. Meals are taken at the shore restaurant.
- Inclusions -
- - Soft Drink
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- A dolphin fish is iridescent gold, green, silver, and blue, and so dazzling it is hard to believe that more than one of such a marvelous creature exists.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Zanzibar
- City Tour Stone Town 3 Hrs - from 75 USD
- Long Spice Tour 7 Hours - from 300 USD
- Prison Island Tour Unlimited Time - from 250 USD
- Jozian Monkey Forest Tour Unlimited Time - from 300 USD
- Cooking Lessons Zanzibar Cuisine - from 19 EUR
- Prison Island Tours Giant Tortoise - from 30 USD
- Swahilis Village Tour - from 25 USD
- Stone Town Tour - from 35 USD
- Dolphin Adventure - from 50 USD
- Spice Tours Firm & Shop Visit - from 35 USD
- Jozani Monkeys Forest - from 35 USD
Email the tour operator - Dolphin Tour Unlimited Time
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.