Zanzibar Nungwi Swahili Blue Day
- Price from:
- 800 USD /person
- +255 777 85 40 79
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Nungwi/Amaan Bungalows/Smiles beach Hotel
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 07.30 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, French, English, Swahili,Arabic
Last updated: 03/11/2009
Perfect experience of Local life,Natural sea turtle conservation,Stay with locals,Learn Local Dhow Building,Sail Dhows,Learn swahili,Experience Zanzibar.
Arrival:meet greet assist and transfered to beach hotel in the north coast
0900 to 1200 hrs:meet the village head to know the village history:afternoon beach leisure.
0900 hrs:aquarium..help cleaning and feeding the endangered sea turtles at refuge,boat yard..learn building the dhows with olden equipments,cooking...prepare local recipes and swahili class,go sailing in the afternoon as from 1600hrs till sundown.dhow sunset cruise.
O7oo hrs go out fishing with locals,return back to the local house to prepare your fish and lunch,wash utencils,relax.
0900 hrs:picked from hotel fro spice,stone town and shopping tours full day.
Beach relaxing and packing.
Departure per flight details
- Inclusions -
- Accommodations,Activities,Transfers,Local Lunch,Zanzibar CD
- Exclusions -
- Dinners,Tickets,Visa,Personal interests,tips.
- Extras -
- The tour is to explore local Zanzibar life as to be in real Africa.
You will be worn in local clothing as Sarung/Kikoi for Men and Khangas for women....covering the head and whole body for women.
We will not be knees and shoulders open.
You will be spending most of times with the locals and go bed at the Hotels.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nungwi
- Zanzibar Nungwi Swahili Blue Day - 7 days from 250.25 USD
Email the tour operator - Zanzibar Nungwi Swahili Blue Day
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.