7 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti Manyara Tarangire
- Price from:
- 1975 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/11/2009
7 Days Ngorongoro / Serengeti / Manyara / Tarangire
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (K. I. A) and transfer to hotel in Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight.
Depart from your hotel at 8:00 a.m. from Moshi / Arusha to Ngorongoro. Early lunch is taken. Afternoon crater tour game drive, in the evening ascends to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, half day game drive in the crater, evening proceed to Serengeti for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast whole day game drive in Serengeti with picnic lunch, in the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early breakfast; proceed to Lake Manyara for lunch, game drive en route. After lunch, afternoon game drive, in the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Whole day game drive with picnic lunch box, later in the evening proceeds to Tarangire for dinner and overnight.
Early breakfast, morning game drive, return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, afternoon game drive, in the evening drive back to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight, or transfer to departure by flight (KIA)
- Inclusions -
- 1.5l bottled water per day
- Exclusions -
- Any other items of personal nature
- Extras -
- The Serengeti National Park is arguably the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world. 'Serengeti' means 'endless plains' in the Maasai language, and within its boundaries are more than three million large mammals. About 35 species of plains animals can be seen here including the so called 'big five' - elephant, rhino, lion (more than 2,000 of them), leopard and buffalo. In May or early June, huge herds of wildebeest, gazelle and zebra begin their spectacular migrations. In their wake follow the predators; lion, cheetah, and hunting dogs with vultures circling overhead. Other common species found here include hippo, giraffe, eland, impala and other antelope types, baboons, monkeys and a profusion of almost 500 bird species.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kilimanjaro
- Beyond Adventure 15 Days 14 Nights Safari - 15 days from 3980 USD
- 3 Days Tarangire - 3 days from 905 USD
- 4 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro - 4 days from 1225 USD
- 5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro - 5 days from 1780 USD
- 6 Days Ngorongoro Ndutu - 6 days from 2185 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Rongai Route - 9 days from 1490 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Machame Route - 8 days from 1510 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Marangu Route - 7 days from 1554 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route - 10 days from 1750 USD
- Peak Of Africa Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route - 6 days from 1050 USD
- Nature Wildlife Viewing & Cultural Tourism in Tanzania - 8 days from 2240 USD
- Kilimanjaro The Machame Route - 8 days from 1110 USD
Email the tour operator - 7 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti Manyara Tarangire
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.