5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro
- Price from:
- 1780 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/11/2009
At Snow cap limited we strive to make your Africa safari the experience of a lifetime. Of course, it helps to know what you have in mind when you think of safari travel.
Arrival KIA ( Kilimanjaro International Airport ) and transfer to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight.
Depart from Arusha / Moshi, at 8:00 a.m. to Lake Manyara and start game drive with picnic lunch box. In the evening proceed to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early breakfast, proceed to Ngorongoro, half day crater tour with picnic lunch box, in the evening ascend to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti for lunch, game drive en route, after lunch, afternoon game drive, in the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Morning game drive at Serengeti, proceed to Ngorongoro for lunch. After lunch proceed to Arusha / Moshi .for dinner and overnight, or transfer to departure by flight (KIA) or shuttle to Nairobi.
- Inclusions -
- Park entry fees
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Often called African Eden and the 'eighth wonder of the natural world'Ngorongoro is a huge caldra, or collapsed valcano, 250 square kilometers in size and 6900 meters deep. It's spectacular setting and abundance of wildlife combine to make it one of the wonders of the natural world. The crater alone has over 20,000 large animals including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhino.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kilimanjaro
- Beyond Adventure 15 Days 14 Nights Safari - 15 days from 3980 USD
- 3 Days Tarangire - 3 days from 905 USD
- 4 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro - 4 days from 1225 USD
- 6 Days Ngorongoro Ndutu - 6 days from 2185 USD
- 7 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti Manyara Tarangire - 7 days from 1975 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Rongai Route - 9 days from 1490 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Machame Route - 8 days from 1510 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Marangu Route - 7 days from 1554 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route - 10 days from 1750 USD
- Peak Of Africa Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route - 6 days from 1050 USD
- Nature Wildlife Viewing & Cultural Tourism in Tanzania - 8 days from 2240 USD
- Kilimanjaro The Machame Route - 8 days from 1110 USD
Email the tour operator - 5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.