4 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro
- Price from:
- 1225 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/11/2009
At Snow cap limited we strive to make your Africa safari the experience of a lifetime. Of course, it helps to know what you have in mind when you think of safari travel.
Arrival KIA ( Kilimanjaro International Airport ) and transfer to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight.
Depart from Arusha / Moshi at 8:00 a.m., to Lake Manyara . Lunch is taken in the hotel, followed by afternoon game drive. In the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Depart early after breakfast, and drive to Ngorongoro for whole day crater game drive with picnic lunch box. In the evening ascends to the lodge for dinner and overnight
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara for a short game drive and lunch, before proceeding to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight, or transfer to departure by flight (KIA) or shuttle to Nairobi
- Inclusions -
- Park entry fees
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Most famous spectacle in the Lake Manyara National Park are the tree-climbing lions which spend most of the day spread out along the branches of Acacia trees six to seven meters above the ground. Nestling at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment the park is noted for its incredible beauty. As visitors enter the gate they pass into the lush forest, home to troops of baboons and blue monkeys.Further along, the forest opens up into woodlands, grassland, swamps and beyond, the soda lake itself, covering 390 sq km and sanctuary to over 350 species of bird including flamingo, pelican, storks, sacred ibis, cormorants and Egyptian gees. The park is also noted for its numerous buffalo, elephant, giraffe, impala, hippo and a great variety of smaller animals.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kilimanjaro
- Beyond Adventure 15 Days 14 Nights Safari - 15 days from 3980 USD
- 3 Days Tarangire - 3 days from 905 USD
- 5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro - 5 days from 1780 USD
- 6 Days Ngorongoro Ndutu - 6 days from 2185 USD
- 7 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti Manyara Tarangire - 7 days from 1975 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Rongai Route - 9 days from 1490 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Machame Route - 8 days from 1510 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Marangu Route - 7 days from 1554 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route - 10 days from 1750 USD
- Peak Of Africa Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route - 6 days from 1050 USD
- Nature Wildlife Viewing & Cultural Tourism in Tanzania - 8 days from 2240 USD
- Kilimanjaro The Machame Route - 8 days from 1110 USD
Email the tour operator - 4 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.