3 Days Tarangire
- Price from:
- 905 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/11/2009
At Snow cap limited we strive to make your Africa safari the experience of a lifetime.
Arrival KIA ( Kilimanjaro International Airport ), and transfer to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight
Depart from Moshi / Arusha at 8:00 a.m., to Tarangire. Early lunch is taken and thereafter, game drive in the afternoon. In the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early breakfast, whole day game drive at Tarangire with picnic lunch box. Late afternoon, drive back to Arusha / Moshi for dinner and overnight, or transfer to departure by flight (KIA) or shuttle to Nairobi
- Inclusions -
- Park entry fees
- Exclusions -
- Tip for guide driver
- Extras -
- Tarangire River is a mere shadow of itself, just a tricle of water choked with wildlife. Herds of elephant three hundred strong, dig in the damp earth of the riverbed in search of underground springs while wilderbeest, zebra, buffalo, and gazelle mingle with rarer species such as eland and oryx around each shrinking lagoon. Python climb into the shade of the trees that line Tarangire's massive southern swamps and there like giant malignat fruit, coils neatly arranged over the branches in perfect sphere.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kilimanjaro
- Beyond Adventure 15 Days 14 Nights Safari - 15 days from 3980 USD
- 4 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro - 4 days from 1225 USD
- 5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro - 5 days from 1780 USD
- 6 Days Ngorongoro Ndutu - 6 days from 2185 USD
- 7 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti Manyara Tarangire - 7 days from 1975 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Rongai Route - 9 days from 1490 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Machame Route - 8 days from 1510 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Marangu Route - 7 days from 1554 USD
- Mt Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route - 10 days from 1750 USD
- Peak Of Africa Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route - 6 days from 1050 USD
- Nature Wildlife Viewing & Cultural Tourism in Tanzania - 8 days from 2240 USD
- Kilimanjaro The Machame Route - 8 days from 1110 USD
Email the tour operator - 3 Days Tarangire
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.