- Price from:
- 1000 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/03/2006
Visit the eautiful south of Tanzania or design your own safari to suit your interests and budget.
Drive from Dar to Selous, camp at Tembo Campsite.
Full day exploring the Selous, camp at lake Tagalala
Morning walking safari, visit hot springs, afternoon game drive. Camp at Tagalala
Full day exploring the Selous, camping at Tagalala
Morning game drive, transfer to Dar. safari ends.
- Inclusions -
- park fees, full board
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dar Es Salaam
- Mikumi Safari - 2 days from 395 USD
- Katavi & Mahale & Lake Tanganyika - 12 days from 4995 USD
- Zanzibar & Selous & Usambara Mountains - 13 days from 3355 USD
- Morogoro & Mikumi & Ruaha & Zanzibar - 13 days from 3995 USD
- 20 Days Best of Southern Circuit - 20 days from 12715 USD
- Zanzibar Beach And Cultural Holiday - 13 days from 1395 USD
- Ultimate 10 National Park Safari - 29 days from 11495 USD
- Family Safari - 16 days from 2900 USD
- Exotic Island of Zanzibar - 7 days from 1600 USD
- Southern Circuit Tanzania - 10 days from 1520 USD
Email the tour operator - Southern Tanzania
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.