Haven of Peace Tour Dar Es Salaam
- Price from:
- 80 USD /person
- + 255 784 695 680
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Dar Es Salaam
- Location Finish:
- Dar Es Salaam
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/17/2007
Discover The Haven of Peace and one of East Africa's metropolitan cities. The tour will take you to the National Museum, culture centre,wood carvers market, art gallery, and Botanical Gardens.
The city population represents the over 120 Tanzanian tribes of various cultural backgrounds: Africans, Asians and Europeans, living together in absolute peace and harmony. Being the commercial capital of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam is also the main gateway to the southern circuit, Zanzibar and Pemba The tour will take you to the National Museum, Nyerere Cultural Centre, the Village Museum, Mwenge Carvings Market and the Fish Market.
- Extras -
- FULL DAY CITY TOUR MIN 2 PAX - US$ 80 PER PERSON SHARING
Price is inclusive of, vehicle with the fuel, city guide, all entry fees, lunch at local restaurant, drop off at your hotel.
Price is exclusive of, drinks, accommodation,any other excursion/activities not mentioned.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dar Es Salaam
- Dar es Salaam City Tour - from 40 USD
- Mikumi Safari - 2 days from 395 USD
- Katavi & Mahale & Lake Tanganyika - 12 days from 4995 USD
- Zanzibar & Selous & Usambara Mountains - 13 days from 3355 USD
- Morogoro & Mikumi & Ruaha & Zanzibar - 13 days from 3995 USD
- 20 Days Best of Southern Circuit - 20 days from 12715 USD
- Zanzibar Beach And Cultural Holiday - 13 days from 1395 USD
- Ultimate 10 National Park Safari - 29 days from 11495 USD
- Family Safari - 16 days from 2900 USD
- Exotic Island of Zanzibar - 7 days from 1600 USD
- Southern Circuit Tanzania - 10 days from 1520 USD
- Southern Tanzania - 5 days from 1000 USD
Email the tour operator - Haven of Peace Tour Dar Es Salaam
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.