Luxury Camping and Cultural Safari 7 Days 6 Nights
- Price from:
- 2065 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Swahili, French
Last updated: 09/30/2009
This is an exciting luxury camping and cultural road safari that takes you to Ngorongoro Crater, also known as the eighth wonder of the world. This Heritage Center shelters the most beautiful wildlife
Arrival : Arusha Town
Upon your arrival at the Arusha Airport, you will be met and welcomed by our Tour Manager who will brief you on your tour before transferring you to your Hotel in Arusha Town. If arriving via Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will be transferred by a shuttle bus through the Namanga border to Arusha Town with lunch en-route. In the afternoon you may opt for a cultural visit to Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre.
Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre is located in Arusha, Tanzania and is a place where the past and present of Arusha's Culture can be viewed in display from a single compound. Here you will find various clothing, artefacts, jewellery, carvings, gemstones and books.
Dinner and overnight at Impala Hotel in Arusha
Arusha Town - Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will check out and depart for Ngorongoro Crater. You will carry a packed picnic lunch with you and descend into the crater floor for a half day tour which will be spent game viewing and also enjoy walking safaris within the crater floor. In the afternoon after your lunch, you will start your ascent to the crater rim and be transferred back to your lodge or tented camp for rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Ngorongoro Crater - Lake Manyara National Park.
After breakfast at your lodge, you will depart Ngorongoro Crater for Lake Manyara National Park arriving in time for early lunch. After lunch, you will enjoy an afternoon game drive to search for the curious tree-climbing lions among others types of wildlife such as hippos, birdlife and beautiful scenery. In this park, you can also enjoy walking tours and mountain bike tours. In the evening, you will be transferred back to your lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Luxury Tented Camp.
Lake Manyara National Park - Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at your tented camp, you will depart Lake Manyara and drive to the vast Serengeti National Park arriving in time for lunch at your lodge or tented camp. After lunch, you will then enjoy an afternoon game drive till evening when you will be transferred back to your lodge for overnight stay and dinner. In the afternoon you may also opt to visit the nearby Maasai Steppes for a cultural visit and get to enjoy the hospitality of the Maasai tribesmen.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge
Serengeti National Park (Full Day).
You will spend the full day within these vast plains and pristine wilderness of Serengeti National Park as you enjoy morning and afternoon game viewing with a break for lunch. In the evening, you will be transferred back to your lodge for overnight stay and dinner.
Optional Hot Air Balloon Flight Safari
Within the Serengeti, it is possible to enjoy a hot air balloon safari. These balloons take off at dawn to avoid the heat which develops as the day progresses. They drift high over grazing herds which cannot be accessed by vehicles. After approximately an hour's flight, a gentle landing is followed by a champagne-style bush breakfast on the landing site, where pilots and passengers toast yet
All meals and overnight stay at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Serengeti National Park - Tarangire National Park.
After breakfast at Serengeti you will check out of your lodge and drive to Tarangire National Park arriving for lunch at your lodge. After lunch you will depart for a guided walking safari and afternoon game viewing till evening when you will be transferred to your lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Burunge Luxury Tented Camp.
Tarangire National Park : Arusha Town
After breakfast at your lodge, you will be driven back to Arusha Town where you will have lunch. After lunch, you may opt to take a shuttle bus back to Nairobi or be transferred to Arusha Airport for your international flight to your next destination.
End of Service
- Inclusions -
- Any applicable taxes
- Exclusions -
- Tips to lodge or camp staff or driver/guide
- Extras -
- The first view of the Ngorongoro Crater is breath taking. The huge caldera (collapsed volcano) covering 25 km in size and 600m deep is an amazing site of the crater. The crater is home to Tanzania's only remaining Black Rhino population. The elephant, Hippo, Zebra, Antelope, Gazelle, and small creatures such as frogs, snakes and serval cats are also common in this beautiful reserve. The Maskat Soda Lake located inside the crater is a great attraction for flamingos and other water birds making the crater a bird watcher's haven. The crater is also known for its rich history. It is believed that the earliest sign of mankind (the homo-habilis) was spotted here. It is in this crater that hominid footprints are preserved in a volcanic rock 3.6 m years old.
Lake Manyara National Park, the Lake Manyara is home to large numbers of flamingos, pelicans, storks and plentiful bird life; thus the park is regarded as the birding paradise of Tanzania. The park is also home to hippos that can be observed at a close range. The hot springs that trickle into shallow waters during the wet seasons and retreats into striking white soda deposit in its wake during the dry season is a major attraction in the park.
Tarangire National Park covers an area of 2600 km2. The park derived its name from Tarangire River which crosses the Park lengthwise, giving support to a large wildlife population. During the dry season thousands of animals including wildebeest, zebra, Eland, Elephant, Buffalo, Hartebeest and others migrate from the dry land of Maasai steppe to the Tarangire River followed by their predators. The park is home to vast vegetation and animals.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Arusha
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris - from 495 USD
- Arusha Cultural Tours - from 20 USD
- Arusha Geneva Of Africa - from 20 USD
- Kenya and Tanzania Wildlife Trail and Climbing Oldonyo Lengai... - 11 days from 3380 USD
- Amazing Mount Meru Climbing 5 Days - 5 days from 645 USD
- Lions Tour to Serengeti and Other Parks Northern Circuit - 6 days from 1255 USD
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari - 5 days from 935 USD
- Camping Adventures In Tanzania - 9 days from 0
- Babu Tour And Safari - 11 days from 3550 USD
- Tanzania photographic tours and safaris - 14 days from 4490 USD
- Climbing Kilimanjaro - 7 days from 1120 USD
- Manyara Ngorongoro Serengeti - 6 days from 2775 USD
- 7 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro - 7 days from 3140 USD
- 7 Days Manyara & Ngororngoro & Serengeti - 7 days from 3620 USD
- Kilimanjaro Marangu Route 6 Days - 6 days from 1495 USD
- Tanzania nature based wildlife safaris accommodations in... - 10 days from 3800 USD
- Best of Northern Circuit - 7 days from 1120 USD
- 7 Days Marangu Route - 5 days from 900 USD
- 14 Days Tanzania Expedition - 14 days from 3550 USD
- Serengeti and the Origin of Man Kind - 5 days from 1350 USD
- Kilimanjaro 05 Days Rongai Route Trek - 5 days from 1300 USD
- The Machame Mweka Trek 07 Days - 7 days from 1600 USD
- Kilimanjaro Shira Route 06 Days - 6 days from 1400 USD
- 5 Days Tanzania Safari - 5 days from 725 USD
- Vintage North Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1522 USD
- Classic Northern Explorer - 8 days from 2023 USD
- Ngorongoro Crater and Simba Safari - 4 days from 934 USD
- Tailor Made Safaris To Serengeti - 4 days from 1500 USD
- Seven Days Bushmen Safari Tanzania - 7 days from 1800 USD
- Safaris - 7 days from 1.5 USD
- Ngorongoro Crater Tour - 5 days from 1500 USD
- Tanzania Wildlife Safari Holiday - 6 days from 2300 EUR
- Hunting Safari Tanzania Africa - 14 days from 21000 EUR
- Ngorongoro Crater Serengeti Lake Manyara - 6 days from 1120 EUR
- Touch of Nature and Culture - 8 days from 2750 USD
- Northern Circuit Parks - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Kilimanjaro Climbing - 6 days from 850 USD
- Climbing Kilimanjaro Tanzania - 7 days from 880 EUR
- Selous Game Reserve Wildlife Walking Safari 3 Days - 4 days from 365 USD
- Great Tour - 5 days from 930 USD
- The Great Serengeti Migration Trail - 10 days from 1700 USD
- 10 days Tanzania Adventure - 10 days from 1850 USD
- Kilimanjaro - 7 days from 1050 USD
- 14 Day Tanzania Exclusive Northern Circuit Classic Safari - 14 days from 6580 USD
- Mountain Trekking - 7 days from 1050 USD
- Serengeti Classic Camping Safari - 9 days from 1200 USD
- Great Migration Adventure - 8 days from 1400 USD
- Photographic Safaris - 8 days from 1500 USD
- Mount Kilimanjaro Adventure - 8 days from 1300 USD
- Mount Kilimanjaro Cycling - 7 days from 1400 USD
- Hadzabe Cultural Visits - 4 days from 500 USD
- Barbaig Cultural Visits - 4 days from 500 USD
- Chimpanzee Safaris - 5 days from 2600 USD
- Climbing mt Kilimanjaro Trip - 6 days from 900 USD
- Wildlife Safaris & Cultural Tours Tanzania - 8 days from 600 USD
- Marangu Route 5 days Mount Kilimanjaro with Rift Cross Safaris - 5 days from 920 USD
- Nature Ecotourism Safaris - 9 days from 800 USD
- Wildlife safari & game viewing tour Tanzania - 8 days from 2690 USD
- 22 days Best of East Africa wildlife and beach - 22 days from 4800 USD
- 8 Days 7 Nights Mt Meru Mountain Climbing Tour - 8 days from 1458 USD
- Kilimanjaro Roof of Africa - 8 days from 1350 USD
- Wildlife Adventure Safaris - 16 days from 980 USD
- Safari Kilimanjaro Zanzibar - 15 days from 3.3 USD
Email the tour operator - Luxury Camping and Cultural Safari 7 Days 6 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.