Johannesburg and Durban Golf Tour
- Price from:
- 14054 ZAR /person
- +27 (0)21 701 1201
- +27 (0)21 702 0843
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/21/2006
Experience Johannesburg and Durban in Style! Stay in 5 Star Hotels while discovering Top-Rated South African Golf Courses - the true 'Jewels of Africa'!
Arrive at Johannesburg International Airport and collect Car (Nissan Almera or similar, incl Super Cover insurance and unlimited mileage). Overnight at the renowned Melrose Arch Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Wanderers Golf Club. Overnight at the Melrose Arch Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Killarney Golf Club. Overnight at the Melrose Arch Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Johannesburg Country Club. Overnight at the Melrose Arch Hotel.
Depart from Johannesburg International Airport for Durban International Airport. Upon arrival, collect Car (Nissan Almera or similar, incl Super Cover insurance and unlimited mileage). Overnight at the Beverley Hills Hotel in Umhlanga Rocks.
Today is free. Explore the pristine East Coast beaches or visit Umhlanga's chic shops and exclusive boutiques. Overnight at the Beverley Hills Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Mount Edgecombe Country Club. Overnight at the Beverley Hills Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Zimbali Country Club. Overnight at the Beverley Hills Hotel.
Depart from Durban International Airport for home city/country.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Inbound flights
- Extras -
- The domestic flight from Johannesburg to Durban has NOT been included in the itinerary due to fluctuations in flight price. The flight will be quoted for and booked upon clients request.
For a more detailed itinerary and information on the hotels and golf courses contact Ascot Golf Tours today!
When enquiring about this package please quote Reference Number: 6850
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Johannesburg
- Johannesburg City Tour - from 300 ZAR
- Soweto Cultural Half Day Tour - from 650 ZAR
- Soweto Experience - from 850 ZAR
- Adventures Incorporated - from 250 ZAR
- Jozi Jive - from 800 ZAR
- Newtown Walking Tour - from 80 ZAR
- Soweto Tour - from 695 ZAR
- Lesedi Cultural Village and Sterkfontein Caves - from 800 ZAR
- De Wildt Cheetah Farm and Pretoria - from 550 ZAR
- Sun City - from 750 ZAR
- Pretoria and Cullinan Diamond Mine - from 965 ZAR
- Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve - from 1250 ZAR
- 9 Day Kruger Park & Barra Reef - 9 days from 1680 USD
- 8 Day 7 Night Self Drive Tour Kruger Park And Mozambique - 8 days from 1500 USD
- 4 Day 3 Night Kruger National Park Safarional Park Safari - 4 days from 850 USD
- The Ultimate South Africa Experience - 20 days from 1183 GBP
- Eastern Nature Trail - 14 days from 723 GBP
- Cultures Off The Beaten Track - 24 days from 1152 GBP
- Out Of Africa - 23 days from 1419 GBP
- South Africa Without Borders - 27 days from 1378 GBP
- 22 Day Kruger & Botswana and Zimbabwe Tour - 22 days from 990 GBP
- 24 Day South Africa 4WD Tour - 24 days from 1197 GBP
- Go South Africa - 20 days from 1098 GBP
- Carefree South Africa - 20 days from 1132 GBP
- 10 Day South Africa and Mozambique 4WD - 10 days from 350 GBP
- 15 Day South Africa 4WD - 15 days from 848 GBP
- 17 Day South Africa 4WD - 17 days from 718 GBP
- 18 Day Beach and Bush South Africa and Mozambique 4WD - 18 days from 853 GBP
- Exclusive Kruger Game Drives - 5 days from 347 GBP
- Culture and Parks of the North - 6 days from 586 GBP
- Lesotho Mountain Trail - 8 days from 251 GBP
- Kruger Walking Tours - 5 days from 462 GBP
- 3 Day Budget Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari - 3 days from 3980 ZAR
- 4 Day Budget Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari - 4 days from 4830 ZAR
- 8 Day Accessible Kruger Safari - 8 days from 8999 ZAR
- Namaqualand Daisy Tour - 6 days from 6750 ZAR
- Dinaka Horseback Safaris - 8 days from 3344 USD
- Classical South Africa 14 Days - 14 days from 2000 USD
- Africa Big 5 Kruger National Park - 10 days from 2500 USD
- 3 Day Kruger Park Safari - 3 days from 5980 ZAR
- Kruger National Park Explorer - 4 days from 8400 ZAR
- Great Wildlife Expedition - 6 days from 12500 ZAR
- Cultural Experience - 4 days from 8000 ZAR
- Kruger Safari - 4 days from 7000 ZAR
- Luxury Safari - 8 days from 30000 ZAR
Email the tour operator - Johannesburg and Durban Golf Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.