3 Day Budget Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 3980 ZAR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Anywhere in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Location Finish:
- Anywhere in Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, English, Flemmish
Last updated: 01/14/2010
Join us on a memorable open vehicle safari to the Kruger National Park. While in the park experiance world class game viewing from one of our open safari Vehicles at never to be repeated prices.
Johannesburg - Kruger Park - Pretoriuskop Camp
Your Ranger will meet you at any Johannesburg or Pretoria hotel between 7.00-7.30am or meet you off your early morning flight, arriving at Johannesburg's Oliver Tambo Int Airport.
You comfortably travel East for 4 hours to 'Nelspruit' the capital of Mpumalanga Province. At Nelspruit you have an opportunity to do some last minute shopping, to buy loads of film, some snacks, mosquito repellent etc.
Leaving Nelspruit, you continue onto the Kruger Park's Numbi Gate.On entering Kruger Park, you make your way towards Pretoriuskop camp. After check in and lunch (Own Account) and a safety briefing by your ranger, we depart from camp at 15h30pm and enjoy a game drive, returning to camp at 17h30pm. Accommodation consists of twin bed bungalows with air-conditioning, linen and bath towels. Communal ablution facilities, which have showers, toilets and baths. Each chalet also comes with its own refrigerator to keep drinks cold.
Dinner is barbeque styhled African cuisine, which is prepared by your guide at your chalet under the Africn Sky's.
Kruger National Park ï¿½ Pretoriuskop Camp (B and D)
The day starts early with coffe and rusks prepared in the many open kitchens around the camp. At 06:00am the camp gates open so we can start the day's open game viewing. We visit one of the many picnic spots around the Kruger Park for a wholesome breakfast. These picnic spots are not fenced, so visitors can sometimes see animals moving through these areas while enjoying breakfast.
After breakfast, we continue open game viewing, stopping off at water holes, following river lines, checking dams for the rest of the morning and early afternoon. Your Ranger spots you lots of wildlife - a herd of Buffalos at a water hole, Eagles in the afternoon sky, Giraffes grazing off the Acacia trees with their necks stretched to the limit. Birds are spotted all the time.
Zebra and Wildebeest grazing the open grass areas, keeping a watchful eye out for predators. You see more Elephants passing near by.
Arriving back at camp for 13h00pm you then have a chance to check the curio shop, stock up with drinks enjoy a siesta or refreshing swim in the pool, before departing at 15h30pm for an afternoon game drive returning to camp before gate closing.
Dinner is prepared by your guide.
Kruger Park - Johannesburg (B)
The last morning's open game viewing drive departs at 6h00am returning to camp for breakfast, before departing at 10h00am and making our way slowly out of the park .
Saying goodbye to Kruger Park you arrive at Phumulani Lodge, where everyone transfers all their belongings out of the open vehicle into an enclosed vehicle. On your comfortable homeward bound journey we pass back through Nelspruit and make our way on towards Johannesburg arriving at either your hotel or airport between 15h00pm and 16h00pm.
- Inclusions -
- All transport while on safari with us
- Exclusions -
- Items of a personal nature
- Extras -
Interested in our 3 Day Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari, e-mail us right now - we'll check availability and reply within 24 hours.
(B L D) refers to the meals included - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Skukuza and Pretoriuskop camps are used for explanation purposes in this itinerary and may not be the camps you are booked into as accommodation is subject to availability, at the time we receive your booking form
Itinerary may vary slightly due to gate opening times, game movements, weather etc....
Guests booking safaris for two or more persons with us from the 15th March 2009 to the 31st May 2009 will recieve a 10% discount.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Johannesburg
- Johannesburg City Tour - from 300 ZAR
- Soweto Cultural Half Day Tour - from 650 ZAR
- Soweto Experience - from 850 ZAR
- Adventures Incorporated - from 250 ZAR
- Jozi Jive - from 800 ZAR
- Newtown Walking Tour - from 80 ZAR
- Soweto Tour - from 695 ZAR
- Lesedi Cultural Village and Sterkfontein Caves - from 800 ZAR
- De Wildt Cheetah Farm and Pretoria - from 550 ZAR
- Sun City - from 750 ZAR
- Pretoria and Cullinan Diamond Mine - from 965 ZAR
- Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve - from 1250 ZAR
- 9 Day Kruger Park & Barra Reef - 9 days from 1680 USD
- 8 Day 7 Night Self Drive Tour Kruger Park And Mozambique - 8 days from 1500 USD
- 4 Day 3 Night Kruger National Park Safarional Park Safari - 4 days from 850 USD
- The Ultimate South Africa Experience - 20 days from 1183 GBP
- Eastern Nature Trail - 14 days from 723 GBP
- Cultures Off The Beaten Track - 24 days from 1152 GBP
- Out Of Africa - 23 days from 1419 GBP
- South Africa Without Borders - 27 days from 1378 GBP
- 22 Day Kruger & Botswana and Zimbabwe Tour - 22 days from 990 GBP
- 24 Day South Africa 4WD Tour - 24 days from 1197 GBP
- Go South Africa - 20 days from 1098 GBP
- Carefree South Africa - 20 days from 1132 GBP
- 10 Day South Africa and Mozambique 4WD - 10 days from 350 GBP
- 15 Day South Africa 4WD - 15 days from 848 GBP
- 17 Day South Africa 4WD - 17 days from 718 GBP
- 18 Day Beach and Bush South Africa and Mozambique 4WD - 18 days from 853 GBP
- Exclusive Kruger Game Drives - 5 days from 347 GBP
- Culture and Parks of the North - 6 days from 586 GBP
- Lesotho Mountain Trail - 8 days from 251 GBP
- Kruger Walking Tours - 5 days from 462 GBP
- 4 Day Budget Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari - 4 days from 4830 ZAR
- 8 Day Accessible Kruger Safari - 8 days from 8999 ZAR
- Namaqualand Daisy Tour - 6 days from 6750 ZAR
- Dinaka Horseback Safaris - 8 days from 3344 USD
- Classical South Africa 14 Days - 14 days from 2000 USD
- Johannesburg and Durban Golf Tour - 9 days from 14054 ZAR
- Africa Big 5 Kruger National Park - 10 days from 2500 USD
- 3 Day Kruger Park Safari - 3 days from 5980 ZAR
- Kruger National Park Explorer - 4 days from 8400 ZAR
- Great Wildlife Expedition - 6 days from 12500 ZAR
- Cultural Experience - 4 days from 8000 ZAR
- Kruger Safari - 4 days from 7000 ZAR
- Luxury Safari - 8 days from 30000 ZAR
Email the tour operator - 3 Day Budget Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.