Golf Holiday West Coast
- Price from:
- 13572 ZAR /person
- +27 (0)21 701 1201
- +27 (0)21 702 0843
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Cape Town
- Location Finish:
- Cape Town
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/22/2006
Play 3 of the Cape's finest golf courses! Let Cape Town entertain you, then off to relax in quaint Simon's Town and finish your stay back in Cape Town - all the while playing our favourite green gems!
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport and collect Car (Nissan Almera or similar, incl Super Cover insurance and unlimited mileage). Overnight at the elegant Mount Nelson Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Steenberg Golf Club. Overnight at the Mount Nelson Hotel.
Today is free. Explore all Cape Town has to offer - relax on one of the stunning beaches, explore the V&A Waterfront or take a cable car up famous Table Mountain. Overnight at the Mount Nelson Hotel.
Take a leisurely drive through Hout Bay, lunch at Mariner's Wharf if you wish and then take scenic Chapman's Peak drive to reach your destination - historic Simon's Town. Check in to the Quayside Hotel.
Today is free. Explore Simon's Town, take an explorative drive down to Cape Point or visit the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach. Overnight at the Quayside Hotel.
Drive back to Cape Town and check into the Radisson Hotel Waterfront. This hotel enjoys a prime position in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean.
18 holes of golf at Royal Cape Golf Club. Overnight at the Radisson Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Erinvale Golf Club. Overnight at the Radisson Hotel.
Today is free. Time to explore the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the entertainment hub of the city, and get some shopping done! Alternatively Cape Town's beautiful beaches and the winelands are just a short drive away. Overnight at the Radisson Hotel.
Depart from Cape Town International Airport for home city/country.
- Inclusions -
- Golf course reservations and fees
- Exclusions -
- Inbound flights
- Extras -
- For a more detailed itinerary and information on the hotels and golf courses contact Ascot Golf Tours today!
When enquiring about this package please quote Reference Number: 6855
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula Day Tour - from 700 ZAR
- Peninsular Tour - from 900 ZAR
- Cape of Good Hope - from 500 ZAR
- Personal Cape Winelands Tours - from 1900 ZAR
- Wacky Winelands - from 550 ZAR
- Cape Winelands - from 700 ZAR
- Cape Town City Tour - from 390 ZAR
- Cape n Wine Drive n Dine - 4 days from 109 GBP
- Discover Cape Town - 4 days from 98 GBP
- Shark diving & Whale Watching Combo - 2 days from 4750 ZAR
- Cape Point 2 day Hike - 2 days from 1895 ZAR
- Cederberg Wilderness - 4 days from 5800 ZAR
- Blue Train Cape Town and Safari - 10 days from 5000 USD
- Southern Tip of Africa - 2 days from 1800 ZAR
- Cape Town Safari - 2 days from 1400 ZAR
- The Garden Route - 4 days from 7100 ZAR
- A Taste of South Africa - Plus - 15 days from 24700 ZAR
- Garden Route Golf Tour - 12 days from 13056 ZAR
- Golf Safari Cape Town and Port Elizabeth - 9 days from 20281 ZAR
Email the tour operator - Golf Holiday West Coast
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.