Garden Route Golf Tour
- Price from:
- 13056 ZAR /person
- +27 (0)21 701 1201
- +27 (0)21 702 0843
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Cape Town
- Location Finish:
- Port Elizabeth
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/22/2006
The beautiful Cape Garden Route offers perfect beaches, breathtaking mountains, amazing forests and superb golf courses! This is a South African Golf Holiday destinations at its best!
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport and collect Car (Nissan Almera or similar, incl Super Cover insurance and unlimited mileage). Make your way to Somerset West where you will check into the Straightway Head Country Hotel (4 Star).
18 holes of golf at Erinvale Golf Club. Overnight at the Straightway Head Country Hotel.
18 holes of golf at Stellenbosch Golf Club. Overnight at the Straightway Head Country Hotel.
Make your way along the Garden Route to Mossel Bay. Check into the Diaz Strand Hotel & Resort (4 Star).
18 holes of golf at Mossel Bay Golf Club. Overnight at the Diaz Strand Hotel & Resort.
18 holes of golf at Pinnacle Point Golf Club. Overnight at the Diaz Strand Hotel & Resort.
Make your way along the Garden Route to St Francis Bay. Check into The Sands @ St Francis (5 Star).
18 holes of golf at St Francis Bay Golf Club. Overnight at The Sands @ St Francis.
Today is free. Relax or explore some more, you're entirely at your leisure and St Francis Bay is beautiful! Overnight at The Sands @ St Francis.
Make your way along the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth. Check into The Beach Hotel (4 Star).
18 holes of golf at Humewood Golf Club. Overnight at The Beach Hotel.
Depart from Port Elizabeth Airport for home city/country.
- Inclusions -
- Car hire (incl Super Cover Insurance and unlimited mileage
- Exclusions -
- Inbound Flights
- Extras -
- For a more detailed itinerary and information on the hotels and golf courses contact Ascot Golf Tours today!
When enquiring about this package please quote Reference Number: 6861
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula Day Tour - from 700 ZAR
- Peninsular Tour - from 900 ZAR
- Cape of Good Hope - from 500 ZAR
- Personal Cape Winelands Tours - from 1900 ZAR
- Wacky Winelands - from 550 ZAR
- Cape Winelands - from 700 ZAR
- Cape Town City Tour - from 390 ZAR
- Cape n Wine Drive n Dine - 4 days from 109 GBP
- Discover Cape Town - 4 days from 98 GBP
- Shark diving & Whale Watching Combo - 2 days from 4750 ZAR
- Cape Point 2 day Hike - 2 days from 1895 ZAR
- Cederberg Wilderness - 4 days from 5800 ZAR
- Blue Train Cape Town and Safari - 10 days from 5000 USD
- Southern Tip of Africa - 2 days from 1800 ZAR
- Cape Town Safari - 2 days from 1400 ZAR
- The Garden Route - 4 days from 7100 ZAR
- A Taste of South Africa - Plus - 15 days from 24700 ZAR
- Golf Holiday West Coast - 10 days from 13572 ZAR
- Golf Safari Cape Town and Port Elizabeth - 9 days from 20281 ZAR
Email the tour operator - Garden Route Golf Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.