Namibian Farmstyle and San Culture
- Price from:
- 9894 ZAR /person
- +264 61 309 013
- +254 61 309 016
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/15/2008
If you are looking for more than the obvious; this explorer gives you a glimpse on the farmstyle and san culture of Namibia.
Day 1: Wilderness Guest Farm
Arrival at the Windhoek International Airport, meet and greet by our representative before heading to Wilderness Guest Farm in the Hochfeld vicinity. Enjoy farm smells and sounds and feel free to join in the charcoal production, work with the cattle or simple enjoy the farm environment on horseback or by foot.
Day 2: San Historical Living Village
After breakfast, the whole morning is set aside for a visit to the San historical living village, for a demonstration by the San on their traditional day to day activities prior to western influence. The evening is spent around the fire, witnessing the san dancing around the fire.
Today, head further north to the Okaepe primary school and enjoy a short informative tour of the school and hostel. The children will provide cultural entertainment. Depart for Windhoek, check in at the hotel, have some time to relax before being picked up for dinner with a local family in the township.
Day 4: After breakfast transfer to the Airport, where the safari ends. (Extensions available)
- Extras -
- PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation as stated per program
- Transportation in a luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Meals stipulated as per program
- Activities as per program
- Services of registered and experienced English speaking local guide
- Welcome Pack
- Refreshments (mineral water)
- Airport transfers
- SOS rescue Insurance
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Windhoek
- Desert and Dune Explorer - 8 days from 465 USD
- Scheduled Tour Southern Namibia - 7 days from 13326 ZAR
- Scheduled Tour Northern Namibia - 7 days from 14288 ZAR
- 9 Day Fish River Canyon Hiking Explorer - 9 days from 19381.26 ZAR
- Namibia Wildlife and Coastal Explorer - 10 days from 35137.3 ZAR
- Priscilla Queen of the Namibian Desert Tour - 7 days from 18966 ZAR
- Namibian Desert Explorer - 6 days from 18580.37 ZAR
- Unruffled Namibia Explorer - 14 days from 26170.86 ZAR
- True Africa - 14 days from 1800 EUR
Email the tour operator - Namibian Farmstyle and San Culture
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.