VIP Day Trip Tangier
- Price from:
- 45 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Tarifa port (Spain)
- Location Finish:
- Tarifa port (Spain)
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 06/29/2009
Day trips to Tangier from Spain are very popular. Even though it's just half an hour away from Spain, by the time you get back you'll feel like you've been away for days.
Itinerary:Depart Spain (departure time at client's discretion) for journey across the Straight of Gibraltar. Arrive at the port of Tangier where you will be assisted with customs formalities and transferred from the port to start the day's visit to Tangier.
Visit the modern new town and the wealthy California section where you will see the estates and palaces of the rich and famous. Stop at Cap Spartel, the lighthouse that marks the official convergence of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Travel on to Hercules Cave :Continually inhabited since the Neolithic period. Return to Tangier for a Moroccan lunch. Enjoy world-famous Moroccan cuisine while you relax to the entertainment of Andalusian musicians and belly dancer.
Begin your tour of the old town. Visit the Kasbah (fortified area). Descend through the labyrinthine roads of the medina through the spice markets, the Berber markets and amongst the craftsmen. Visit the Grand Socco and St. Andrew's Church, quietly nestled off the busy market square.
Transfer back to the port for return to Spain.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tangier
- The Flavours of Tangier - from 25.5 EUR
- Highlights of Tangier - from 18 EUR
- Private Guide In Tangier Morocco - from 25 EUR
- Private Tangier - from 250 MAD
- Private Tour in Tangier - from 18 EUR
- One Day In Tanger - from 50 EUR
- Day Trip Tangier - from 35 EUR
- Tangier - from 18 EUR
- In the footsteps of the Moorish - 4 days from 780 USD
Email the tour operator - VIP Day Trip Tangier
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.