- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 hours
- Location Start:
- Port of Tangier
- Location Finish:
- Port of Tangier
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/19/2007
Hello Guest, we are happy to offer our Clients Tangier's City Tour/highlights Including: Sightseeing, Caves of Hercules, Cap-Spartel, The Casbah & Snack Charmers, Medina and Berber Souks/Markets....
Please let me know the exact date of your arrival, We'll be waiting for you in Tangier's Port with a Sign with your name and Be With You from the Moment you arrive Until we Put you back on your ferry Safe & Sound, Cheers!!
- Extras -
- Regarding the crossing: the best way is to take the Catamaran from Tarifa to Tangier takes only 35 minutes at 09:00 am or 11:30 am the return is either at 02:30 pm or 05:30 pm or 07:30 pm local time. Note that Morocco is one hour behind Spain in the winter and 2 hours behind Spain in the summer(June). Also from Algeciras to Tangiers at 09:00 am. Fast catamaran takes around 70 minutes crossing. The return is at 02:30 pm. Also there are Normal ferries that operate between Algeciras and Tangier, They run every hour aproximately from 7 am to 10 pm each way.
in the Ports of Tarifa and Algeciras there is a safe Parking to leave the Car for the day.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tangier
- VIP Day Trip Tangier - from 45 USD
- The Flavours of Tangier - from 25.5 EUR
- Highlights of Tangier - from 18 EUR
- Private Guide In Tangier Morocco - from 25 EUR
- Private Tangier - from 250 MAD
- Private Tour in Tangier - from 18 EUR
- One Day In Tanger - from 50 EUR
- Day Trip Tangier - from 35 EUR
- In the footsteps of the Moorish - 4 days from 780 USD
Email the tour operator - Tangier
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.