Private Tour in Tangier
- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 02/02/2009
VIP Private Day Trips include transportation in Morocco in air-Conditioned Vehicle, assistance in the Port, transfers, guided City tour, English-Speaking guide, Moroccan lunch, entrance to Kasbah muse
Begin Our Tour of Old Town, Visit The kasbak (fortified earea) and highes point in the medina, We can see The snake charmers, the terrace overlooking the strait of gibraltar and the Sultans Place, Descend through the laberinthine roads and allyways of the Medina through the spice Berber markets. Amongst the Craftsmen visit the souks(Markets)For Shopping, Petit socco, gran socco and St. Andrew's Church, quietly nestled off the busy market square, the old American legation, Mendoubia Gardens and its Famous 800 Years Old Banian Tree!(Ex International Administration Office, Actual Tangier's Business Court.
A Stop to Enjoy world-famous Moroccan cuisine while you relax to the entertainment of Andalusian and Berber musicians . (Lunch Extra).
- Extras -
- Vip Tour and Overnight in Tangier (2 Days / 1 Night)
Day 1: Traifa/ Tangier
After ferrying to Morocco, you are assisted by a Moroccan English speaking guide. Start the tour of Tangier which will take you along the main street, littered by popular cafes-The gathering point of the locals., then on past Place de France and up into the hills of the "California" district (the Beverly Hills of Tangier). We will pass by the governor's and the king's palace. Continue to Cap Spartel, the most north-western point of Africa, where the Atlantic and the Mediterranean converge. Then visit Hercules caves that date from the Feniciens (2500/3000bc). Stop for an opportunity to take a camel trek. Afterward, we will return to Tangier and begin our walking tour, starting from in the Kasbah (the 17th century fortification). Wander through the labyrinthine streets that make up the medina-through the Berber markets, the spice markets, and amongst the many artisans. After your tour, enjoy a relaxing lunch of local cuisine. After lunch you will be escorted to the hotel.
Day 2: Tangier/Asilah /Tangier/Tarifa
After breakfast, you will board your motor coach for guided tour, which will take you to the Portuguese village of Asilah, very quite and artistic, located 46 Km south of Tangier on the Atlantic coast. Visit the village with its quaint streets lines with white-washed houses , painted walls and wrought iron balconies. Pop in at one of the many art galleries.
Walk out on the ramparts for a spectacular view of the fortifications and the village. Transfer to the port.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tangier
- VIP Day Trip Tangier - from 45 USD
- The Flavours of Tangier - from 25.5 EUR
- Highlights of Tangier - from 18 EUR
- Private Guide In Tangier Morocco - from 25 EUR
- Private Tangier - from 250 MAD
- One Day In Tanger - from 50 EUR
- Day Trip Tangier - from 35 EUR
- Tangier - from 18 EUR
- In the footsteps of the Moorish - 4 days from 780 USD
Email the tour operator - Private Tour in Tangier
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.