Private Guide In Tangier Morocco
- Price from:
- 25 EUR /person
- (+34) 956684904
- (+34) 956 680 083
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 pm
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 02/15/2009
Dear Guest, you are going on the tour with the BEST. TarifaTravel Staff works with you as Closely as you wish, we do offer the most memorable & respected private tours In Spain and Morocco, Cheers!!
OUR Guests Past experiences tell them it all depends on the tour guide, but a good recommendations lead them to Tarifa Travel, a Private tour Company to deal with, Specifically when it comes to Private tours In Morocco. Happy Travel.
- Extras -
- In Tangier Morocco, we'll be Visiting Tangier's outskirts & highlights using a Modern A.C Van. then we'll start visiting the old part of the city'walking)which Includes the Casbah, Medina, Berber-Souks(Markets), The Snake Charmer a Camel ride and a few more Palaces etc...
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tangier
- VIP Day Trip Tangier - from 45 USD
- The Flavours of Tangier - from 25.5 EUR
- Highlights of Tangier - from 18 EUR
- Private Tangier - from 250 MAD
- Private Tour in Tangier - from 18 EUR
- One Day In Tanger - from 50 EUR
- Day Trip Tangier - from 35 EUR
- Tangier - from 18 EUR
- In the footsteps of the Moorish - 4 days from 780 USD
Email the tour operator - Private Guide In Tangier Morocco
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.